Chapter 13

Being with the Berry's was a lot like being in a carnival where everyone was related. It was loud and noisy and there were actually a fair blend of smells, with so many people packed indoors and trucking in and out with food. Getting out with Rachel had been a relief, even if it was with three relative strangers. None of them looked very much like Rachel, except for Saddler, and Saddler was a step child. Even then, it was only in base appearances of being a brunette with brown eyes. Rachel was darker than Saddler and her features were very different, at times softer and other parts more angled. Dylan and Tommy were identical, but Tommy had a Mohawk dyed purple and orange while Dylan's tattoo peeked out from his collar. Their other brother, Marcy, had gages big enough for Quinn to fit two fingers through and a dog collar with a bell on it. And besides that, all three of them were fair haired and had gray eyes as well as Nordic features, like their father.

Rachel was a sort of middling child. The Jewish side of the family was very pale and the Black side of the family was more varied, differing shades of brown, but nothing as close to tan or golden as Rachel. Rachel didn't seem to pay any of it any attention and Quinn found herself sitting next to Dale when she wasn't trying to escape in her room. Dale was very quiet and polite and more than once, got her a water bottle when he heard her clearing her throat. He didn't seem attracted to her anymore and she was briefly concerned as to whether it was because she was living with Rachel – which she really wouldn't have minded because some part of her liked the idea of being marked, of other people knowing about them – but the larger part of her was certain it was because her pregnancy was showing. She wasn't so much upset that he wasn't into her as to what it meant.

She was rounder now, and while Rachel seemed entranced, she knew she was becoming less conventionally attractive. She had a paunch and when she looked down, it was harder to see her shoes. Her stomach had been fluttering around anyways, reminding her that it was too big. Her face was rounder now and her mood swings were more prominent to the point where she'd snapped at Brittany. She was more insecure now, she could admit, and some days, normally Saturdays, when Rachel woke her up with soft, gentle kisses and caresses, she just couldn't control her libido. She'd gotten aroused during school just about every day that week by stupid, miscellaneous things, and had more than taken it out on Rachel once they were home.

Her parents were starting to trust Rachel again, and they'd been left alone all of four times the past month, but each time for hours, even a weekend once. They'd made good work of that time alone. Most of the time, it was just talking and they had tried oral sex once, when they were sure that Rachel's dads would be gone for a while. It'd been awkward, to be sure. Rachel seemed fairly big to Quinn, but was so very pretty. Her skin was golden-brown down there too and her head purple and thick. She was wide enough to stretch Quinn's lips some and she'd tried to cover her teeth to ensure that she didn't hurt Rachel. Still, Rachel had hissed a few times, when she'd forgotten, and had not been afraid to say, "A little softer, please."

Rachel made sure that Quinn could control the pace, hands under her ass, legs twitching to keep from bucking upwards and ramming it down her throat, sounds high-pitched and stuck in her throat. There hadn't been much taste throughout the blowjob, just sensation, and she'd definitely gotten wet at the sounds her girlfriend made. Even though they'd discussed it earlier, Rachel had still tried to pull her away to release, the entire time making nonsense noises. Quinn had stayed down, pushing the hands away, and swallowed her cum. Bittersweet and thick, it spread across her mouth like warmed dark chocolate; there was a vaguely acidic aftertaste, but it faded quickly. Rachel had seemed more skilled, though, between her legs. It felt like her tongue and actual lips were everywhere, nearly sucking her orgasm out. Rachel was exceedingly gentle, tongue in circular patterns, her own fingers holding herself open so Rachel could dive even deeper. Rachel's fingernails dug into her hips, leaving shallow red furrows, in an effort to keep from touching her, and she felt a deep sort of smugness that her beautiful girlfriend who always seemed to be in control of herself was having trouble not touching her.