Chapter 3

Rachel scrambled to get her skirt and underwear up as Quinn stood, from the middle of the seats to scurry away. It was harder than it looked to get away with her things in tow and the narrow aisle was a hindrance. Berry was rapidly catching up to her and just as she reached the doors, grabbed hold of her shirt, pulling her backwards.

Quinn turned to tell her off, but Rachel's hand was on her mouth. It was shaking and sweaty as Rachel hissed, "Shut up!" She felt her back being pressed against the door, trapped between it and the smaller girl. Quinn tried to push her, to buck her off, but the brunette didn't budge.

The bell rang over them, loud and clear. There was a stampede of feet. She could hear the raucous calls of the teenage boys and the catty remarks from girls. The hand on her mouth felt even warmer when someone tried to open the door and then called, "Practice must be cancelled. Anyone wanna go to McDonalds?"

There was a murmur and more feet trooped away.

They must have been standing there for twenty minutes, in that same position before the halls cleared. Rachel took her hand away and immediately said, "You can't tell anyone."

Quinn's eyes narrowed, "You don't tell me what I can and can't do, McPervert."

Tranny's mouth quivered a little before she said, "If anyone is the pervert here, it's you." Her voice grew more self-assured and forceful as she continued, "After all, I'm not the one that sat through a full hour of singing and dancing from the school loser, when I called out loud specifically to see if there was anyone here."

Quinn's hands drew into fists, "I didn't know you were going to fondle yourself, Man Hands! What kind of freak are you?"

Her answer was rapid fire and loud, her face flushed, "The kind of freak who knows that you're a freak!"

The blonde's stomach dropped and she hissed, "You take that back."

Rachel squared her shoulders, and yelled, so loud Quinn almost felt like she was hearing the wrath of God from above, "No! You think I'm blind or something, Fabray?" She makes her last name sound like a dirty word, like the worst type of voodoo. "I feel you watching me; I know you're watching me! I try to be nice, and you throw it right back in my face! I try to not pay you any attention, you come looking for me! What, you get some sick kick out of fucking with me? What do I need to do to get you to leave me alone, to get on my knees and fuck you?"

Her face was even darker now, even her plump mouth a more sultry red, her chest was heaving and she was still directly in front of Quinn. The image came unbidden; Rachel on her knees, dark hair threaded in her pale hands, lapping her to orgasm. And Quinn had never been more hot and wet ever, not that she knew, so it wasn't really her fault when she whispered, "God, yes. Do that and you'll never hear from me again."

The brunette dropped to her knees after a moment, and said, "That better not be a lie, Quinn. This floor is extremely unsanitary."

Quinn ignored her because of course it was a lie, how naïve was this girl, and unzipped the back of her skirt to hike it up further, bunching it around her waist. Berry pulled her underwear down, until it was around her ankles and Quinn pulled a foot through and then squeaked when Berry lifted her right leg and put it around her shoulder, saying, "Shhh."

Her tongue was warmer than the cheerleader expected, warmer than the hands on her hips as it slipped along her outer lips. She did this for several moments before flicking her tongue upwards and to Quinn's clit. She slid her tongue inside her lips, and rubbed it along her folds, gathering her arousal like morning dew. It took Quinn a few minutes to realize that Berry was experimenting, to see what she would like and getting used to her... intimate area. It was only now that she felt a modicum of embarrassment; what if she tasted bad? What if she looked funny? What if she wasn't aroused enough for this to be comfortable?