The said male was curious on what the Prince was originally going to say, but shrugged it off and placed a giggle onto his face.

"Now, Important stuff. Do you have an outfit?" Jungkook questioned while raising his eyebrows. Taehyung almost forgot how serious the Prince was about fashion which kind of scared him because he had nothing to wear.

Instead of answering, he looked around the room at nothing and completely ignored the question which basically answered Jungkook's question.

Letting out a sigh, the Prince stood the two off of the bed while still holding onto one of the latter's hands. 

"To the mall we go."

-

It was quite weird to Taehyung, walking around the mall with guards at either side of him and the Prince. He's never even been to the mall before since he didn't have the money to buy anything, so to him it was fascinating to look at all of the shops.

"Where do you wanna go?" The Prince asked the elder who was still looking around at shops. Jungkook found it so cute how astonished Taehyung was even though he basically lived in a whole Castle. 

"That store loo-" The black haired male was cut off by multiple girls screaming in their direction.

"Prince Jungkook!" One of the girls screamed who started running up to the two, the guards immediately pushing her away and the said Prince rolling his eyes. 

"I said that store looks cute.." Taehyung mumbled, now quite frightened and nervous from all of the screaming.

Taehyung was pointing in the direction of a cute and small, but expensive store which had beautiful dresses and suits. Without hesitating Jungkook happily pulled the latter in the direction of the store.

Once the two were in the store, the elder turned to face Jungkook and nervously stood still. "Uh.." He started. "I don't want you to see what I get, I want it to be a surprise." 

"You're telling me I have to wait a whole 24 hours to see you all fancy-'shmansied up?" The Prince teasingly said making the elder giggle. "That is torture."

"Don't worry, I'll at least let Pete see before the ball." Taehyung smirked. Jungkook dramatically dropped his jaw to the ground. "How dare you." He joked even though deep down he was a little jealous again, over that damn bird.

"I'll even let him watch me change into it." 

Before Jungkook could react the guards began escorting him out of the store, leaving Taehyung to laugh at his own remark and watch the Prince get more and more jealous by the second. 

He liked this day, because for the first time in a while he was starting to feel happy again even though the memory of Yucheon kept flooding back into his mind. But Jungkook always found a way to make him smile which he adored.

-

Taehyung unsurely checked out the outfit that he found in the mirror, deciding on whether to get it or not. Well, he definitely wanted to get it but he didn't know how Jungkook would feel about it since it wasn't a casual suit, tie, and pants.

The black haired male had on a black skirt with rhinestones plastered on it, along with a tuxedo that matched the mid-length skirt with high rise black boots.

Taehyung honestly loved how it looked on him even though it wasn't something most men would wear to a Masquerade ball. He didn't want to disappoint Jungkook though since he was the one buying it for him. 

"Tae?"

"Don't come in!" Taehyung quickly responded once he heard the Prince's voice, quickly making his decision and putting back on his normal clothes. He put the other outfit into a bag and walked out to see Jungkook standing with a smile.

"Did you find something you like?" He questioned as the two began walking to the cashier. Taehyung excitedly nodded even though he was a bit nervous about it. 

"I can't even imagine how beautiful you must've looked, this is so painful I want to see." 

"Pete will see." 

Jungkook gave the elder an annoyed glare who simply smiled and laughed. "Stop making me jealous over a bird."

"Turn away." Taehyung giggled, ignoring what the younger just said. He wanted him to turn away so he wouldn't see what he bought when giving it to the lady to check out.

The Prince rolled his eyes as he turned around, crossing his arms as he tried to imagine what Taehyung bought while looking around at all of the pretty outfits. He didn't care that much though because he knew whatever the older would buy he would look outstanding.

"Oh how cute! You'll look amazing in this." The lady said while examining the outfit, knowing that what she was saying would make Jungkook even more annoyed. Taehyung also figured that out which made him play along. "Thank you!"

Jungkook began tapping his foot repeatedly on the ground out of impatience.

"Okay!" Taehyung exclaimed causing the Prince to quickly turn around, hoping he was still holding up what he bought but was disappointed when he wasn't.

"You little tease." Jungkook said trying to stay mad as he aggressively grabbed the black haired males hand, dragging him out of the store who had a dumb smile on his face. He was quite proud of himself on how jealous he made the Prince over an animal.

sorry it took me so long to update, writers block 🙄

anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter! it was kind of a filler to say the least but i hope it was still ok:) love you guys!!<3