I shut my eyes very tight, waiting for my arse to bolt out of the way and to land painfully on the ground. I didn't notice that I'm clutching the parchment in my hand very hard because of nervousness.

After a few seconds... nothing happened! My eyes went wide. “I–It worked! Bloody hell!” I look around me and they’re clapping their hands. George and Fred immediately come at me, looking at me with unbelievable eyes.

“This is bollocks! What did you do?”

“I did not do anything! I told you I didn’t drink the potion!”

“Maybe there’s a mistake! Look at us!” they argued until the hall went silent.

We did not know that Dumbledore is already inside, of course with Snape and Professor McGonagall.

I quietly went out of the age line as I see Snape throwing daggers at my direction, specifically at me. I'm sure I'm doomed judging from the look he's giving me. Oh no...

He harshly walks his way as the students parted away to avoid being bumped into.

He look down at me with a pursed lip. “Follow me.” I look at the twins and they just shrugged, then at Dumbledore who only nods his head and to the trio who look at me cluelessly.

I lower my head and silently follow him. What the hell? As if I defy a very sacred rule? Why is he mad?

Come to think of it, what if I threw the parchment inside the goblet? Will it accept my name or will I be thrown ten feet away like Fred and George? Will I grow long white beards like them?

I got woke up from my slipping consciousness when Snape sternly slam the door of his office and motion me to come inside.

I watch him walk like it's nothing normal. Ugh. This sucks. I have to hate him! But why this heart of mine is fluttering whenever I see his face? It doesn't matter wether he's mad or upset! He still look amazingly handsome and not to mention his hooked nose, his sharp jawline and very thin lips—

"L/N... I'm asking you a question..." He growled like a scary lion. Even when he's about to eat me he still sounds very sexy—

"C—Come again Professor?" I swallowed hard. Man, I'm being pressed under pressure, and not to mention my stupid pumping heart.

"Why are you trying to put your name in the goblet? Perhaps the trouble you just cause aren't enough to wind up the whole wizarding world? I see... The influence that Potter brought you are contending to surpass his. How quaint."

I look down on the ground and fidget with my cold shaking fingers. What does he know? I felt myself tearing up but I tried to hold it back, still looking on the ground. If only he wasn't mean...

"Oh I did not know you are mute."

I bit my quivering lips and finally look at him. Ugh I can't do this. Just looking at him is enough to make me whimper.

"I—I... Well... I know that it's impossible for me to put my name in the goblet! Im only fourteen! It doesn't make any sense! Also, can you please stop accusing people?"

He slowly stride his way to clutch his hand on my front robes. I wince and brace myself for the incoming attack when his door slammed opened, revealing Professor Moody.

Snape quickly back away, startled, and Moody's normal eye is on Snape while his weird eyes rolled and focus at me.

"Did I just interrupt something?" Moody gnarled. I darted my eyes on the floor.