8.Nosy girls

Btw guys I actually forgot to mention before but I think you should listen to this music while reading the whole fanfic 😅

https://youtu.be/8L-hRD685TU

...........................................................................
Back at the dorm all the girls were chitchating about why xin is still missing. But they kinda were less worried since they knew that their beloved puppy PD is more likely to be with her.  So they were all back at their respective rooms. But of course xueer esther and xiaotang sneaked into xins room too to have a chit chat. Of course since all of them are girls the chit chat was about love and the only love life that they were all interested at the moment is xin and kun PDs. So that is how the room became a tiny story telling room about kun and xin.

They all decided to share with each other when and how they caught really sweet moments of them hidden from others

This story is from shaking and kiki and And xuuer

Kiki's story

It was around the time that they were practicing for the theme song. Every one was worn-out specially the upper class students who helped other weaker members in dancing to specialize their dance. Cause they never had time to rest cause everytime they take a break someone else will ask them to teach. And of course in these cases xin liu was one of them. She never had time to rest aside from being so harsh on her own self to master this dance style which wasn't something she was used to she helped almost everyone she can to perfect too. And when there was someone who is having a breakdown she is always there to listen. But people who were close to xin like kiki and the people in the group b class actually noticed xin looked really pale and unhealthy. They were really worried but xin never liked to show it. And there were times xin would go missing for hours sometimes almost whole day. But still she would come back with a happy smile and won't like to talk about it. Later on they got to know she was going to hospital and as soon as she came back she would start to practice. These things made the other trainees really worried but at the same time motivated.

But something kiki noticed was that their PD would always come by whenever xin came back from the hospital. Like right on time. How he knew kiki was really curious. He would always comes with the most lamest excuses like oh I was just passing by I forgot my phone I left my hotbottle blah blah. And then he would hang out with them a bit and sometimes give them some treats he brought and always make us rest until he is gone. And mind I say that almost 75% time his eyes always goes towards xins  direction. Of course she never notices. But all the others does. It was so cute. I guess him always running to as soon as xin comes back from hospital is his way of making sure she rest cause there was a one time that she almost practiced too hard that she went so pale and just dropped the floor heavily breathing while clutching her chest. We actually were too shocked to move and some girls even screamed but even before anyone of us can react suddenly a black blur went past them in a speed of light and was next to xin in a second.