1.wo de Tiana these girls are gonna kill me.

Guys listen to this music while reading this it'll give the vibe of the fic 😊

https://youtu.be/8L-hRD685TU

After the 3rd ranking the astomshere was really somewhat gloomy even the girls who succeeded to go to the next level were all emotional. Their friends who they been through alot together will get separated on this day. That fact made them so sad that even the strong trainees like lu Karen was balling her eyes out crying for her best friend. Definitely this season was very special cause all the trainees have such a sincere and strong bonding. This even made the staff to be really close with them. PD kun quietly made his way out of the auditorium as his eyes were also glittering with tears. In corner of his eye he saw yuxin slowly walking towards lifan and lu karen with a gentle smile while lifan happily congratulate her. Yeah thats right yuxin finally did it. He won't admit it out loud but he was really happy. She Finally got the recognition she deserves. But he was quite worried cause he saw she was limping. Also while they were still recording the results and whenever the director gave a break he kept on seeing yuxin gently massaging her knees. This made him really worried but just as the recording starts she would hide behind a poker face. He was really worried because this stubborn girl will most probably hide everything thinking she is troubling them. God yuxin you should know just by hiding you're only making me go crazy. He was pulled out of his thoughts when his phone suddenly rang. He went out to the auditorium as his manager was the one who was calling.

Yuxin pro

I kept on massaging my knees to make the pain a little lesser but it only kept on being worst. Today I finally got the first place but why can't I even be able to celebrate it cause of my knees are hurting so bad. I wanted to go out and rest a bit but seeing all my friends who are leaving makes me wanna linger and comfort them longer. All of the trainees came to me and congratulate me saying they'll be rooting for me i was really touched. All i could do was cheering them up and telling them not to give up on their dreams. After the astomshere become a little bit more lively I sneakily went out of the auditorium and into the garden. After seeing that im finally alone I gave into pain and dropped down. My knees were hurting so bad I started to pull my knees closer and hide my head in them while crying. Alot of bad thoughts went through my head like the stage play I did with shaking and takos speech during the 2nd ranking and kun PDs friend . What if its possible that she also will have to face something similar. What if her knee pain become unbearing and she won't be able to dance again. She Finally got her chance to be on stage again. Will it possible that this is also the end. Her thoughts were all depressing and she didn't even have anyone to talk to which was actually making her more stressed. Suddenly she herd a gaps of a lady and she looked behind to see 3 staff members running towards her. She quickly tried to wipe away her tears but the staff members saw it a mid aged sister finally sat down on her level and pat her head and asked her whats wrong while the other member bend down too.

My...k.knee..s.....th.ey ....hu.rt......

Yuxin managed to utter with a shaking voice while her tears were still falling down. The other 2 staff were so panicked cause they never seen yuxin cry like this which brought tears to their eyes too. The elder sister was also in tears she started to comfort yuxin and she told the staff member to go bring the emergency vehicle soon...(more like an ambulance but without that alarm thingy) and as soon as the vehicle came all 3 staff members told her that they will come with her but she quickly refused saying she is fine now and don't want to trouble them. After all the pandemic is still around its not safe for alot of people to go. This made the staff members tear up more at yuxins selflessness. And in the end yuxin convinced them that she would go alone. So they helped her in to the vehicle and wait until she left.

After yuxin left the staff members were still outside and their eyes were full of tears.

..........................

Kun PD was talking with manager about a change in his schedule.And then he asked for a staff about the trainees and they told him that all the trainees are currently in the canteen having a mini farewell and congratulate party. With a smile on his face he made his way towards the canteen. He actually wanted to talk to yuxin about something. So in hopes of meeting her he went into the canteen and was met with loud chattering of the girls. Well they are girls after all. He thought with a smirk and looked for certain fluffy blue haired girl. But he couldn't see her anywhere. Anqi out of nowhere ran towards kun and asked him to join them in their small party kun politely refused but she kept on insisting and all other girls too so he end up sitting in the middle of a huge gang of girls. But he kept on searching for yuxin.yu yan who saw this smirked. PD kun are you looking for someone. Yu yan asked grinning this caught kun off guard as he just blinked fast with eyes wide open. Making yu yan , kiki and shaking luagh. Yuyan kiki and shaking are currently sharing a room with yuxin after the 2nd ranking. And since then mostly they hang out a lot together. So they would lie if they didn't notice certain someone keeps on always stealing glances at the fluffy blue hair kid who is totally obvious. Kun PDsometimes didn't even hide he was practically being a puppy in love everytime he sees yuxin but that girl is blind as a bat. Even some of the other girls noticed this too even staff. Kun and yuxin was more like a entertainment to all these people stuck here because of this darn virus. Like a sweet orange in the summer. Its cute. So finally seeing the poor man's baffled expression shaking decided to help him out. Ahhh now that I think about it yuxin is not here yet right. She said she would go outside for a little fresh air. I guess she is probably still there all ALONE......shaking said to anqi not so loudly (loudly) with a grin sneakily eyeing kun. Anqi who was clueless was like oh yeah...she isn't here. PD kun finally let's out a small smile and tried to hide it but failed miserably and stood up making everyone look at him questioned. Umm I have to ugh go now... kun said while awkwardly rubbing his neck To get some fresh air? Suddenly lifan asked making him chock and cough while some who knew about kuns crush on xin laugh out loud while others were having question marks on their faces. Kun covered to hide his blushing face and stumbled his way out of the canteen with a quick bye. Wo de tiena these girls are gonna kill him.

..............................................................................

Well sorry I took so long to update. Well I decided to make it like 5 chapters so hopefully I can upload another chapter later today or tomorrow

Bye bye