2. guardian angel

https://youtu.be/8L-hRD685TU
Again this will help the feels 😅

...........................................................................
Kun pro

I hurriedly made my way out of the building to look for yuxin. My face was still beat red as I was blushing madly. As soon as I came out I started to look around for her but my eye suddenly caught some staff members in front of the gate. When I looked closely I saw hua jie jie(the elder staff lady) was being comforted by a gege and another staff jiejie and all three had tears in their eyes. Thinking something must have happened i rush to their side and asked them whats wrong. The younger staff members were a bit startled and didn't know if they should reveal about yuxin or not so they both looked at hua

Hua jiejie pro

I saw kun looking at me worriedly. And I saw my junior staff members looking at me questionly. I know as staff we shouldn't reveal the trainees personal problems. But then again hua was a staff member who worked here for a long time. Since kun was a trainee here too so she know him very well. And she also knows his puppy love this little sweet blue haired girl. Thinking back to the girl she obviously don't have anyone to lean on. Liu xin always take care of trainees and even staff members whenever she can. She is more of a guide angel to everyone here more than just a trainee. But looking at the situation earlier hua realize that even though xin is a guardian she herself was actually lonely. Like if hua and the 2 staff didn't accidentally find her all alone crying and in pain outside they would have never known. So hua took a deep breath and told the 2 junior staff to go inside first and she will join them later. Just as they were out of sight hua looked at kun.

Kun....look I know you for a long time now so tell me truthfully ok...
Kun looked at her confused as to where she is going with this but nodded
You like yuxin right?
Huas straight up question was like a slap to him as he was once again choked on his own spit at started coughing....whats with people today and making me chock to death.
Hua was amused by the reaction but soon became serious again
you know I will support you no matter what right? So answer me truthfully.
Kun looked at her still shocked but his face became beetred as he slowly nodded. Earning him a smile from hua.
I'm glad. You will be a great guardian to her. Kun looked at her questionly so hua continued kun I was on my way to give the list of the food and supplies we need for tomorrow to the driver and and heard a little sob from over the garden and we were worried if a trainee is in trouble so we went to look and saw yuxin all alone crying holding her knees. It broke my heart to see her like that kun yuxin never cry she is always calm and collected. It makes me think how much pain she must have been in to cry that hard...
Listening to this kuns eyes suddenly went darker..
JIEJIE what happened to yuxin...
he asked sternly
I don't know she just said her knees hurt. She won't tell anymore so I sent her to hospital.....
Who did she go with!? Kun asked her cutting in.
..she went alone..
ALONE?!?! YOU LET HER GO ALONE??Kun was furious.
Hua sighted kun you know I will never let anyone go alone but she kept on insisti...
I don't care you shouldn't have let her go alone how can you let her go alone when there's also so much shit going on outside!!!kun asked losing his patience
KUN! You know I would never and you know how yuxin is......seeing hua almost tearing up made kun feel sorry for yelling he knows how stubborn yuxin is.
I know jiejie I'm sorry
he said holding his head why is this girl so stubborn. Where did she go to I'll go there.
Kun you can't be serious as much as thats sweet thats also dangerous dont forget after all both of you are idols...this made kun sigh and rub his temple in frustration.
I will call the driver and let you know when she come it might probably take an hour or 2. But kun talk to her. As I said before....yuxin is a guardian angel to everyone here. But she herself needs an angel too. Cause right now she is all alone. And I know only you can be that angel....
call me cheesy but I know only u can do it kid hua thought to herself as she smiled and left kun.

3rd person pro

Kun was going crazy. He couldn't wait anymore even though it has practically being 5 mins after hua left him. He was just kicking a poor rock when suddenly his phone rang. It was hua jiejie. He hurriedly pick it up.

Ah kun... I just called the hospital they said yuxin is under treatment right now. And she will probably be out after 2 to 3 hours....
Ah thanks jiejie.....kun ended the call and quickly dialed his manager as an idea made way to his brain suddenly when he noticed that the garden was really beautiful today........

kun ended the call and quickly dialed his manager as an idea made way to his brain suddenly when he noticed that the garden was really beautiful today