13- ' 'Holly's Comfort' '

Beginne am Anfang

  Jotaro slid the door open to reveal his old room. He was clean. Holly wasn't lying when she said she took care of it. Everything was exactly where it was. Jotaro set his luggage on the floor. He felt to his knees then on his stomach. He was exhausted, sad, even pissed at everything that has happened. He wanted to go bed now, even if it's a sick dream or a stand ability. He wanted to see him, he needed him.

  "Honey, you okay?" Holly asked on the otherside of the door which was cracked for her to peak in. Jotaro laid there still think. What his mother asked was silence to him. Holly walked in and sat next to him. Jotaro looked over at sat up. "Did you hear me?" Holly asked. Somehow Jotaro didn't even hear that. He was staring at the floor. Holly tapped his shoulder. "Hmmm?" Jotaro questioned. "You okay?" Holly asked, but before he could answer she continued. "Of course your not, your a mess. I don't even know the pain your feelings right now." Holly added. Jotaro's eyes started to water. He fell into his mother's shoulder. Holly felt heartbroken. "I promised that we'll stay together, but h-he didn't." Jotaro muttered. Holly lifted her arm and rubbed Jotaro's back.

  Holly then patted Jotaro's back twice after 30 minutes to a hour of talking. She got up. "You should get some shut eye." Holly smiled. Jotaro nodded with a smile. "Alright." Jotaro whispered. He crawled into his futon. He left everything on him. He sat there waiting for his mind to get sleepy. After what seems like hours Jotaro drifted off. It was dark.

  "Kakyoin?" Jotaro spoke as he seems to be awake in his bed at the hotel. He quickly got up and looked around. He calmed down a little after seeing a sleeping Nori next to him. Without think Jotaro grabbed him and pulled him close. Kakyoin eyes flew open. "J-Jotaro what are you doing? This isn't like you." Kakyoin spoke. "Yeah, and me having to watch you die is 'completely normal' for everyone." Jotaro growled. Kakyoin lifted his chin off of Jotaro's shoulder and looked at him. "I'm here, you could stop worrying about that." Kakyoin whispered. "But not in the other world, or the first reality, or whatever you want to call it." Jotaro muttered the last part. Kakyoin looked down at the bed.

  "I'm going to make breakfast." Kakyoin told as he got up to walked out of the room. Jotaro stayed where he was. Could he be overreacting? No it's normal when someone suffers lost, right? But would he really be lost if he's right here? Jotaro couldn't stop thinking these things. "Jojo!  Breakfast is done!" Kakyoin yelled from the other room. Jotaro snapped back to reality, or this reality. He quickly got up and walked towards the other room. He saw two bowls of food on the table. "I'm not the because at making ramen but it's better to try, right?" Kakyoin spoke. Jotaro smiled as he walked to Kakyoin. He gently grabbed his jaw and kissed him. "It's perfect." Jotaro replied. Kakyoin went bright red and sat down. Jotaro sat down as well.

  Once the couple was down eating they got dressed and headed out the door. "Hopefully were not late." Kakyoin said as he was walking down the hall, still buttoning up his thin jacket. Jotaro stopped. Kakyoin stopped with him, still struggling to button up the last two. Jotaro moved Kakyoin's hands out of the way and did the last two for him.

  ----------
At the meetup place.

  "It seems like were early." Kakyoin added as he looked around before he sat down. Jotaro nodded. "They'll be here soon, Rohan sooner than the others if he's coming." Jotaro spoke. Kakyoin titled his head to the his like a puppy. "Rohan?" Kakyoin questioned the name. Jotaro realized they haven't met before.  "He's a manga artist or something, and of course a stand user." Jotaro answered. Kakyoin hummed. "HEY JOTARO-SAN!" Someone yelled. "Good grief." Jotaro muttered. The figure came closer another with two other ones. Josuke and his friends came to the table.  Josuke and Okuyasu panting as Koichi was just shaking his head. "I- I'm sorry f-for being late." Josuke said, trying to catch his breath. Okuyasu did the same. Koichi smiled as he sat down next to Jotaro. Josuke sat next to Koichi as Okuyasu was next to Josuke, leaving a spot next to Kakyoin. "Surprisingly your on time, on the other hand Rohan's late." Jotaro spoke in a monotone voice.