Introduction

It's been 7 years since Luz and Amity became a couple. They've always mentioned about starting a family in the future. The couple were sitting next to each other on the couch in the owl house. Not really close but close enough to hear them breathing.

Luz's POV:

I took a deep sigh as I was looking at the floor. Suddenly I saw Amity's head look towards me in my blind spot

"Thinking about the family thing again huh?" She spoke softly. I nodded a bit. Whenever I took a deep sigh, it was me thinking about the two of us having a kid. I then met Amity's yellow eyes with my brown ones. "You know Amity, I'm sure Eda knows a spell that can use our genetics to make us a kid."

"For the past few months I've been thinking about that too. I remember us walking to adoptions but none of the kids seemed to fit with our theme." Amity spoke.

I laughed a bit. "Yeah. Most of the kids wanted to be with themselves and didn't really engage in conversation or activities.."

I then looked down, looking at my wedding ring and smiling softly. Amity noticed and smiled too. "Can't believe it's been 4 years since we've been married. Ever since grom my life became better." I chuckled.

"Same with mine. I'm so happy I met someone like you Luz. You've made me want to learn more magic, and helping me discover new things. Like what you guys have in the human world. I understand so much more thanks to you." She gave me a bright smile.

9:48 pm

I dressed in my pj's as I became very sleepy. I walked upstairs while yawning. "I'll join you in a bit. Is that alright?" I turned around to see Amity softly smiling at me at the bottom of the stairs. "Of course. I'll be expecting your presence." I giggled softly as I entered our room.

It was about 10:30pm until I felt my lovely wife join me in bed. I smiled in my sleep as I felt her warmth.

I hope you guys enjoy this new book! Please tell me what you think in the comments! Please stay safe ❤
Have a great day/afternoon/night. I love all of you ❤❤