Chapter 4 | flowerdance

Start from the beginning

He looked real guilty aswell.

Though he had no reason to be..

"Are you gonna dance Y/n?" Maru jumped in.

"Nope, I'll just watch on the sidelines, but have fun out there!" I smiled over to the family before running towards Pierres stand, buying a single flower to put in my hair as I only realized that it was a mess.

"Hey! Y/n!" Sam called me over.

Him and Abby were standing in the corner where all the food was, I walked over to them.

"Your not dancing Y/n? There's a small after party later on in the night, dance with me then?" Abby pouted.

"Sure sure, but then again I have to take care of Jack" I sighed.

"Jeez you never catch a break do you? Sometimes I just wanna choke the dad of Jack" Abby groaned.

I looked over to Sebastian who was standing in the corner behind Sam and Abby.

"no no! It's fine! I was the one who left anyways.." I coughed and laughed it off.

"Wait why? Did he do something bad? Did he hurt you? Did he force you into it!?" Sam stepped closer, pointing to Jack.

"No! It's nothing like that!"

The air that surrounded us suddenly felt tense.

A notification rang from my phone.

Sebastian

Sebastian: I didint actually um.. hurt you did I..?

"Who's that?" Sam leaned closer.

"N-no one!"

"The dad!?" Abby yelled.

UH.

"No!" I yelled.

Well actually yeah.. but I'm not telling them that.

Sam and Abby backed off.

No you didint, it's okay

Sebastian: It's not okay..

I coughed before looking back to Sam and Abby.

"It's nothing"

All of a sudden, Lewis yelled out for the dancers and the three sighed before walking to the dance floor.

I could tell none of them wanted to be here, Sam with his allergies, Abby with her dress, and Sebastian.

He probably just didint wanna be there in general.

Sebastians very sweet.

That's all I know.

At first glance he might not look like a very approachable person.. but he's actually very respectful.