Chapter Seventeen (Tris)

I walk into Chris's room with Tobias right behind me. I see Will sitting down in a chair and Chris in the hospital bed watching tv. When she sees me she grabs the tv remote, and turns down the volume.

"Hey Chris. How you feeling?" I ask.

"I don't know. I'm a little sore. And really scared about getting kidnapped again."

"Yeah. Me too." I reply.

"Four. I can't believe you went through that every single day." she says.

"Yeah me neither."

I look at him with love and care in my eyes. Not like he's a kicked puppy.

"So, my doctor said I could work out my leg by taking a walk. I'm sure your doctor won't mind if you come with me. I'm on my to Marlene's room."

"Ok. Will can you help me up?" she asks Will.

Will gets out of his seat and rushes over to Chris. He carfully helps her sit up making sure to not hurt her back from where she got beaten. She then gets out of bed on her own, and heads towards me.

We walk out of the room with Tobias and Will behind us to make sure we don't hurt ourselves.

We walk into Marlene's room, and see she's awake and talking to Uriah.

"Hey Mar!" Chris greets her.

"Hey guys." she says back.

"How you feeling?"

"Sore."

"Yeah us too."

"So we're on our way to Lynn's room. Want to come?" I ask her.

"Sure. Uriah can you help me?"

Uriah rushes over to her and helps her up. She gets out of bed and walks over to us, with Uriah behind her.

We walk out of the room and into Lynn's. When she sees us. she laughs.

"Didn't know this many people would visit me."

"Well you were apart of the kidnapping." I point out.

"Don't remind me."

"So Lynn got scared!" Tobias says acting surprised.

"Oh shut up. Can you guys please go? I really need to sleep."

"Yes we will. But only because you said please." I state.

"I said please? I must be really really tired." she says shocked.

We all laugh and leave. I walk into my room with Tobias behind me. Tobias shuts the door.

"So I called the police, and they didn't believe me that Marcus did all this." he says.

"I wouldn't blame them. He does seem like the nicest person on Earth."

"So I told them I would get proof on the whole thing."

"What are you gonna do?" I question.

"Well I got this new software (booklover_46 will know what I'm talking about when I say software😂) on my phone and it can let me watch control room footage instead of actually going to the control room. So I'm going to copy footage from that apartments basement."

"Don't you think he would have found the camera and painted over it?"

"No. He doesn't notice cameras like me and my mom can."

"Oh."

"Anyway you should get some sleep." he says.

"Ok."

I lay down and fall to sleep, thinking about me and Tobias.

A/N~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been really busy and haven't had time. I'll try and update more frequently if I have time.

I'll update soon but 'til then...

Stay Cool✌️

Books_are_life_10