Chapter Twenty (Tobias)

Two Days Later...

I wake up with a smile on my face. Today is the last day I'll be a single man. Tomorrow I'll be married to the love of my life, Beatrice Prior. Life couldn't get any better.

It's all flashing right in front of my eyes. It seems just yesterday she dropped on the net, and me asking her to marry me. And now it's almost here.

Tonight Zeke, Uriah, and Peter are coming over for the bachelor party. We're going to go to the bar, have a couple of drinks, and have the time of our life. I promised Tris to not drink too many drinks because I'll be hungover. The last thing I need is for Tris to postpone the wedding because I'll have a huge headache.

I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I take a shower and get dressed. I leave my apartment and go to the cafeteria. Once I get there, I go through the line to get my food. I get a muffin and a coffee and go to my regular table. Zeke and Shauna are already there.

"Hey guys." I say once I sit down.

"Hey." they say back.

"Where is everyone else?"

"Well Christina and Will had to go to work, Lynn is probably still sleeping, Uriah and Marlene are probably off making out somewhere like they do every morning, Peter is in the training room because I saw him in there, and I haven't seen Tris this morning." Shauna says.

Just then Tris comes in and sits down next to me.

"Morning." she says and kisses me.

"Morning."

'You guys are too cute!" Shauna says.

Me and Tris laugh.

"Hey Four don't forget about tonight. Me, Uriah, and Peter have the best night planned. We are gonna have so much fun." Zeke says.

"Not too much fun. I don't want him to be hungover for our wedding." Tris points out.

"Why do you have to take all the fun away." Zeke pouts.

"Well sorry if I don't want to postpone the wedding if he is sick."

I just sit there.

"Well when we get married I don't want you to be hungover." Shauna says to Zeke.

"You can't tell me what to do women!"

"What's that suppose to mean?!"

"I'm just saying you can't tell me if I get drunk or not before our wedding. Because eveyone knows I probably will."

"If you do I wouldn't marry you.'

"Fine with me. I'd be a nervous wreak." he laughs.

"Are you saying that you don't want to marry me? That you don't love me?"

"No, er, I didn't mean it like that..."

"You know what we're through."

With that, Shauna gets up and storms out of the room.

"Shauna, wait!" Zeke yells while running after her, leaving us here.

"That was...interesting." Tris says while laughing.

"At least that isn't us."

"True."

I throw my trash away and we walk out hand in hand.

A/N~~~~

Hey guys! I know it is short but a lot of you wanted me to update so here it is!

I'll update soon but until then...

Stay Cool✌🏻️

Books_are_life_10