Bucky x Reader

Requested
(Some Stony)
Vampire AU

Bucky wasnt human and he hasnt been that way in many years. He was turned when his friend couldnt lose him.

Bucky was the only one who was alone in his Vampire family and he liked it that way.

Sure he had to deal with watching Steve and Tony makeout all the time. Bucky never felt alone that was until he saw Y/N.

So he decided to try and be her friend and get to know her. They had then become close as two people.. Well one person and one Vampire could get.

"Bucky why are you lying to me? I saw you with that woman the other last night. You two were speaking Russian." Y/N says.

"My lo... Y/N, listen to me. She is my friend and she and I were talking about love." Bucky says.

"Bucky we have known each other for awhile and I need the truth. Who is she really? What were you talking about really? And why was she drinking a blood pack?"

"You saw that?" Bucky asks.

"Yes. Now I want some answers or I'll leave." Y/N says.

Bucky was quiet and so Y/N decided to leave when Bucky used his super speed and caught her.

"Im not normal. Im not like everyone else." Bucky says.

"Then what are you?" Y/N asks.

"A vampire who fell in love with a human. The woman was my friend Natasha and she fell in love with a human once and I was asking her how she got her lover to be with her even though she is a vampire." Bucky says.

"You love a human and you arent human. Bucky... Tell me.. Who us the human you love?" Y/N ask nervously.

She wanted him to say it was her. She didnt care that he was a vampire she loved him anyway.

"You. I love you. If you dont have to like me because I am what I am, but you made me love. I have been alone for so long and I didnt care. Then I met you and that all changed. Please dont run away because of what I am." Bucky says placing his hand on her cheek.

"Bucky, Vampire or not... I love you too." Y/N says.

He smiled at her and pulled her in for a kiss. He now had someone who was his forever.. Well not yet, but one day and then they will be together for ever and that made them happy.

I hope you liked it.