Steve x Reader

Requested

Royalty AU

The blonde little prince was running threw the halls with a young girl who was around his age.

"I got you Y/N." Steve says.

"Okay Stevie you win." Y/N says.

"You didnt let me win did you?" Steve asks the other 10 year old.

"Please. Your just faster then me." Y/N says.

"Im glad we are friends." Steve says.

"Me too Stevie." Y/N says.

As the days went on the two played everyday. Then at a ball Y/N was only allowed to attend if she were to stay with her mother who worked the party.

Y/N mother worked at the palace as a maid and a servant for parties ever since Y/N was 3. Thats when the two met and became the best of friends.

When Steve saw his friend by her mother and then he went over to her instead of being with the other royal kids.

"Hey Y/N." Steve says and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey Stevie. Shouldnt you be with your friends." Y/N says.

"I am with my friend." Steve says.

The two just talked and then started to play around. Until they knocked down the punch bowl all over themselves.

"Steven Grant Rogers.. This isnt how Prince behaves. Go over the other royal kids and you young lady go get your mother and help her clean this mess." Steve's father says.

Steve's dad made him walk away from Y/N and Y/N cleaned up the mess.

Five years went by Y/N and Steve were still friends only hanging out away from everyone else. But then at 15, Steve had to do more Princely things. Y/N was working around the palace and barely sees Steve.

10 years later and now they were 25 and Steve's father called him into the thrown room.

"Steven my boy, you must marry a woman before I can step down. You know very well thats what I want to do. I cant leave the thrown without knowing a future of our family is underway. So I have Three Princesses coming your way." His father says.

"Who?" Steve asks.

"Natasha Romanoff, Carol Danvers, and Sharon Carter." His father says.

"I thought Nat and Carol were together? You know cause they want to marry for love. So they married each other so they dont have to marry men they dont want." Steve says.

"That is true. I just wanted to soften the blow about your marriage to Sharon." His father says.

Steve left his father's thrown room and saw Y/N cleaning the old royal family painting. As a kid Y/N was a girl he had a crush on and as they grew up she was the one he had fallen in love with.

Though rules are rules. Steve was watching Y/N in awe as she cleaned the photo of his mother.

"She was so lovely." Steve say.

"Steve.. My god you scared me." Y/N says.

"Im sorry Y/N. I didnt mean to. So how have you been? I havent see you around." Steve says.

"I've been good. Are you okay? You look pale." Y/N says.

"I have to marry Sharon or I cant be king." Steve says.

"Well... Im sorry to hear that." Y/N says and turned her back to him as she cleaned.

"You know if my mother was alive should wouldnt make me do this. She would let me marry for... For love." Steve says looking at Y/N.

He looked at her and he wanted to be with her and marry her. He could see a future with her, Lunch in the Rose Garden, Walks along the private beach, Breakfast on the lawn, proposing to her on the Balcony at sunset, a wedding where all he see is her, her pregnant with his children, running a kingdom together, growing old with her, and everyday would be a blessing.

"Steven, there you are. Your bride is here." His father says and dragged Steve away.

Y/N had the same feelings for Steve, but he was royal and she wasnt. They would never work. It just wasnt in the stars for them. A royal has never married a commoner and that will never change.

Part 2??

I hope you liked it.