Tony x Reader

Requested

High School/ Singer AU

Y/N had a dream and her dream was to be a singer. She worked hard to make her voice and it was nothing more, but hard work.

Y/N loved music and it was her dream and when was finally ready she told this to her best friend Tony. He wasnt very nice to her and her dream.

"You're insane. That kind of thing is not for everyone." Tony says.

"Tony! This is my dream." Y/N says .

"We're in high school. So dreams change." Tony says.

"No! I dont want this to change. I want to do this why cant you be happy for me!" Y/N yells.

Tony saw tears form in her eyes and he was hating himself to hurt her. The truth was he didnt want her to grow without him.

"Im sorry. Okay. Look, I want you to dream big and this is what you want to do. I just dont want you to leave me behind." Tony says.

"What? Leave you behind? Tony, I could never." Y/N says

She gave him a hug and he rested his head on her neck and placed a sweet kiss to her neck.

As they grew up Tony was watching Y/N practice music and write songs and watching her perform.

Tony loved watching her and she had alot of good songs and one song that meant the world to her was her love song that is about him.

She wrote the song for Tony and he didnt know that it was about him. He actually believe she was in love with another guy and that broke him.

He never said it though and then when the song was playing on the radio on their way home Tony had a mad look on his face.

He wanted to tell Happy so bad to change it, but Y/N was right next to him, her head resting on his shoulder. She was singing along with the song quietly.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Tony questions.

"Anything you know that." Y/N says.

"This song. Who is it about? Everyone has theories." Tony says.

This was true alot of theories were out there. Some say it about an old love, some say its about her guitarist she is close to. And Tony's favorite that its about him.

"Well... Its about..." Y/N says.

"Nevermind dont tell me. I dont want to know." Tony says.

After that it got quiet and Happy drove them to Tony's as planned and left when they got inside. Tony wanted to go down to his lab and Y/N stopped him.

"Anthony stop." Y/N says.

"I have work." Tony says.

Y/N took a deep breath and looked at him as he started walking away.

"You. Tony." Y/N says.

"What about me?" Tony asks turning around.

"The song. Its about you." Y/N says.

Tony looked at her and she looked away from him.

"Me?" Tony questions.

"Yes. I love you okay. I cant help it. You're my best friend and the love of my life and if you dont feel the same then thats okay. But you should know all my love songs are about you." Y/N says.

Tony walked over to her quickly and kissed her roughly.

"Thank god." Tony says.

"You arent weirded out or mad?" Y/N asks.

"I kissed you. You idiot. I thought it was about someone else and I got jealous. I've loved you for so long and now I know you love me too and that song is now my favorite." Tony says.

He kissed her again and he wasnt going to stop ever. And now when that song comes on he will gladly join her in singing the song about how much she loved him.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed