Chapter 22: Couldn't Quite Put My Finger on It

Disclaimer: Please be cautioned, this entry SHOULD NOT be read by children under 13!!  Preferably by children under 17, but that is by the parental consent.  I strongly urge this story to be read by a parent BEFORE any minor reads this.

We have been in Sidney Lynn's apartment for the past few days.  I am beginning to need to hunt, so I know Bree is also, but she seems to be entranced by Sidney Lynn's girl activities.  I have finished all the books I brought.  I stand up, unconciously stretch muscles out of habit, and tell the girls, "We need to hunt.  I don't know if we can wait much longer, and in order to stick with the non-human diet, we can't go too long without feeding."  Bree dreamily replies, "I'm not very hungry.  I'm actually a little tired.  Can we hunt tomorrow?  My favorite soap opera is about to come on." 

I chose then to become the authoritative big brother figure.  "No, Bree.  We hunt now."

"Fred, you should let her stay.  There's no harm in it."  Sidney Lynn told me in a singsong voice.

Her voice began making me feel suddenly blissful.  I smiled as I replied, "Okay, but we will hunt after the shows are over."  I sat down, never happier in my life. 

Sidney Lynn sat down beside me.  She leaned over and whispered, "You look very handsome tonight.  Your lips, they look full and very kissable."  She drew out the word "very" and ended the sentence with a sigh.  I turned to look at her, and her jade eyes captured me.  They we so intense and captivating.  She licked her lips, which caused me to focus on them.  They were moist, full, and very scrumptuous looking.

Without another thought, I turn my whole body towards her, leaned in, and began kissing her.  First, it was slow, but it quickly became very passionate.  I slid my tongue into her mouth.  My tongue brushed against her unhumanly pointed teeth.  The shock of it snapped me out of my stupor. 

I brusquely cleared my throat and said, "I need to go get some fresh air.  I am going to hunt.  I can't wait much longer." 

Sidney Lynn looked at me, her jade eyes disappointed, and replied, "Okay, but please hurry back.  I was enjoying your kisses.  Go and get some energy.  You'll need it."

I hastily exited her apartment and headed south to the nearest forest.  I fed on some deer and other wildlife.  When I got my strength and energy back, I just lay on the floor of the forest.  I star gazed for a little while, my mind replaying the scene between Sidney Lynn and I.  It seemed like something was off, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  Bree was acting very strange, but I still credit the female company to that. 

Bree had once told me about how close she and her sister were.  They couldn't afford much, but they would play dress up.  Bree remembered that her sister got very ill and died, which broke her mom's heart.  Her mother ended up getting depressed and abusive, so Bree ran away from home when she was just fifteen.

I decided that I should head back to the apartment.  As a passing thought, I snatched up a few small animals, broke their necks, and brought them with me for Bree. Bree was still engrossed in the shows on the television, so I left the sack of animals on Sidney Lynn's balcony.  I sat down on the love seat shortly before Sidney Lynn walked in. 

She was wearing a lacy red baby doll dress with a corsetted top.  She had also put on some thigh highs that matched the black lace in the gown.  My jaw dropped as she straddled my lap.  I couldn't believe she was acting this way in front of Bree, but one glance at Bree told me that she wasn't even paying any attention.  She still had a glazed look on her eyes.  Before I could think about Bree's eyes, Sidney Lynn's lips were on my neck.  I looked up into her passion-filled jade eyes and lost all control. 

With her legs wrapped firmly around my waist, I carried her into her bedroom.  We tumbled onto the bed and began passionately kissing.  Her fingernails glided along my back as she lifted my shirt off my body.  My hand ran up her smooth legs and thighs, stopping at her bare bottom.  Soft moans escaped her mouth as my fingers explored. 

Soon, we were both naked.  God, she was a siren.  Her body was voluptuous and beautiful.  She suddenly forced me off her and onto my back.  Before I knew it, she was straddled on my lap.  Our bodies joined fiercly.  I was lost in the lustful feelings.  They built up as we performed the age-old mating ritual until I couldn't hold it any longer.  I managed to sit up, flipped her onto her back, and we both surrendered to the blissful release.  We lay spent on her bed for a little while. 

Suddenly, it was like a haze had lifted.  I looked around confused.  Telltale signs of our passionate exchange were evident in our nakedness, her mussed hair, and how my body felt.  She had fallen asleep.  After a minute it registered with me that she had mentioned she never sleeps.  I quietly threw on my clothes and walked out the room.

Bree was sitting on the sofa reading.  Her eyes weren't glazed over anymore as she looked up at me.  "Fred, what happened?  I don't remember anything after you went to get our stuff."  It hit me then.  Sidney Lynn had been using faerie spells on us.  I whispered, "We've got to get out of here.  She's been using us.  Help me gather up our stuff before she wakes up."

An eerie laugh erupted behind me.  "Fred, my lover, where are you going?  You can't leave.  You can never leave.  Not now.  Not knowing that I'm pregnant with your...OUR child!"  It couldn't be!  I am a vampire.  We aren't supposed to reproduce!  I looked down at Bree.  She had that eerie glaze covering her eyes once again.  We had to escape!  I didn't know how, but I knew we had to, and soon! 

Sidney Lynn walked behind me, made me turn around, and placed my hand on her belly.  It was already growing a little.  She looked like she was three months pregnant already, and we had just mated minutes ago! I had to formulate a plan, and quickly!

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  I hope you enjoyed this entry!  Please vote and comment!  I would love some feedback!  Thank you!!