Earth: enough...I don't want to hear your voice or your excuses anymore...You believe more in your girlfriend than in me, and apparently, by your words, we were never boyfriends!...Once again you proved to me that everything that happened between us was a mistake...How stupid I am.

Earth got up from the bed, looked at Fluke and said

Earth: p'Fluke take me away please, I want to get out of here, I can't bear to stay here for another second ...

Fluke was angry, but he was proud of Earth for stopping Kao. Fluke saw Kao trying to stop Earth from leaving, Fluke saw his friend's tears of sadness, heard every word of crying and pain Earth gave, then heard Earth say.

Earth: Our relationship ends here .... Since there was never a relationship, it's all over between the two of us.

Earth when he said those words, Kao opened his eyes wide, he didn't want to end his relationship with Earth, Kao tried to go to Earth but Fluke stood in the middle with his hand forward and said.

Fluke: don't even think about going any further, don't come any closer to my friend.

Earth looked at Fluke with a sad look, and without strength, he put his hand on his forehead, he said

Earth: p'Fluke please get me out of here now ... I'm not well .. I want to get out of here ... Please

Fluke looked at Earth, saw Earth's hurt look, saw that his friend was suffering a lot for Kao, and said.

Fluke: alright ..

Fluke looked at Kao angrily, said.

Fluke: you really are an idiot, how can you not see the things that are right in front of you?

Fluke took Earth's hands and left, left Ohm with Kao. Earth and Fluke when they left the house, Earth fell to the ground and started crying without stopping, he sobbed in tears it was so much pain that Earth was feeling, Fluke leaned towards Earth sadly grabbed and hugged Earth then raised Earth, and said on Earth with a fierce look and making Earth stop crying.

Fluke: stop crying, you are a man ... I know you are suffering for Kao ... why didn't you speak to him before? Now see what happened .... You let time pass, you lived this love with him knowing that afterwards you will cry for him .... You knew from the beginning that he would not believe you ... Now compose yourself , and face this suffering with your head held high ....

Earth was still crying, hurt said.

Earth: right now I don't have the strength to face this suffering p'Fluke .... I'm so hurt, I can't think of anything else at this moment ... I love him so much, love him so much, p'fluke .. Why, why didn't he believe me ... He made me a promise p'.....

Fluke looked into Earth's hurt eyes, hugged Earth again, and said .

Fluke: you are stronger than you think .... You will be fine ... Just be brave, cry until there are no tears left, and then face this suffering with your head held high ... You know I was like that too, like you ... But I moved on, I overcame my suffering for losing the love of my first love, so I'm sure you will also be able to overcome ... Fluke stopped hugging Earth, looked at him and touched on both shoulders of Earth .... I have faith that you will overcome this pain that you are feeling right now.

Earth calmed down and gave him a fierce look indicating that he will be fine smiled a little softly and said.

Earth: can you take me to my home?

Fluke: you know I don't know how to drive, I just took a few driving lessons, and I am very grateful for taking these lessons, if it weren't for those lessons, I wouldn't be able to chase the car that brought you here ... Haha ha. Fluke smiled, Earth smiled a little and said with fear.