Excessive jealousy

Start from the beginning

Earth came out of the pool furious with Kao, Fluke didn't stop laughing, seeing Earth's embarrassed reaction when he saw everyone looking at him.

An hour passed, Fluke and the others were still in the pool, Fluke looked at Ohm and asked Ohm.

Fluke: do you want something to drink, my love? ..

Ohm smiling kindly at Fluke said moving his head from top to bottom, saying yes with a simple humnm.

Ohm: yes, please.

Fluke and Ohm were sitting on one of the chairs that was in the pool, Fluke got up and went to get a soda, when he returned Fluke looked at Ohm and saw a beautiful young woman trying to talk to Ohm, Fluke jealously walked fast, came close to Ohm and said with a smile, wanting to show that young woman to whom the man she was trying to flirt with belongs.

Fluke: my love, here is your soda...

Ohm looked at Fluke and realized that Fluke was jealous of the young woman. Ohm took the soda, looked at Fluke, got up from the seat, with his index finger and his thumb touched Fluke's chin and started to approach Fluke's lips, Ohm didn't care about the young woman who was looking at them in surprise, Ohm with a happy and seductive smile.

Ohm: did you know that your jealousy makes me happy ?! You are being very cute at this moment, my love....

The woman couldn't bear to see what she was seeing, and left, Fluke looked at her leaving, with a concerned look, he removed Ohm's fingers from his face, opened his eyes wide and said

Fluke: don't do this here, here is not our country, but we are not alone, look at Bboun and Prem are still here .. they can see us .. And I'm not jealous, stop teasing me .. Ohm with a provocative smile.

Ohm: did you want this young woman to continue to flirt with me?

Fluke with all certainty, and with a fierce look with absolute certainty in the words said in a very direct way.

Fluke: she can do whatever she wants, I don't care because I know who your heart belongs to ...

Ohm liked Fluke's answer, Fluke was right Ohm's heart belongs only to him and no one else.

Ohm: you are very convinced .. With a provocative smile approaching Fluke's face .. But you are right my heart belongs to you

Fluke moved Ohm backwards when he saw Ohm coming very close to him.

Fluke: I already told you to be cautious, otherwise they will find out that we are together ... I will talk to p'note, if I stay here with you for a long time they will end up finding out.

Fluke left Ohm and went to his manager, he spent twenty minutes talking to p'note, and then he got a little tired and left. Fluke looked at Ohm and wanted to go to him to say that he is tired and would go to rest.

Fluke started walking towards Ohm, but suddenly he slipped in the pool water, Fluke was about to fall but a beautiful young man caught him behind Fluke's back with one hand and the other took Fluke's waist, and looked at Fluke, Fluke had his eyes closed and was scared, but then he felt someone catch him behind his back, Fluke opened his eyes and looked at the young man, Fluke surprised, not knowing what to say, they stayed looking at each other for a minute.

The young man looked into Fluke's eyes that looked at him without reaction, he for a moment couldn't resist Fluke's beauty and slowly approached Fluke's lips.

Ohm didn't see what happened, because he was looking at the pool, but then he heard a scream and looked sideways and saw the young man taking Fluke and trying to kiss Fluke, Ohm with a furious look left the place he was and went to them, furious and jealous said looking at the young man who was trying to kiss Fluke.