In his cabin, he removed his shirt and simply went to bed but as he was going to close his eyes, he felt some little weight on his chest. He smiled and open his eyes and saw his little bird firend he name Nero. He didn't know why, but the bird took a liking on him and since the day they met, the bird stayed by his side.

[???, Asta]

Asta woke up in an unknown places and 2 shadows slowly made their ways towards him. They kind of looked like him, he thought. He coudln't help but ask "Who are you?" They greeted him and show themselves, they did looked like Asta, but one had black hair with red piercing eyes with 4 horns and some devilish like wings and the other one, a pure white hair with dull, yet deep blue mixed with golden as his eye color, an Halo on his head and angel-like wings  One of them has red eyes, black hair and 4 horns and demon wings. They informed Asta about his new power and the Devil one walked in front of asta and summoned 3 swords, one big, the others small. ''-With the help of these, you will be able, of course; sliced the magic.'' he said with a chuckled. According to that Devil, his power was the 'Anti Magic', the power to cut anything magic related. Asta smiled and thanked him but, he felt something was wrong.

''Don't worry, we just want to help you, we've been watching you for a while and we're tired of those children persecuting you. Please, think of us as your Guardians.'' Told the second person as he made his way towards Asta. He, too explained his power. The Young Boy didn't quite get it, but that power, the 'Absolute Zero', according to that guy, can do anything and everything, just like a God.

''Absolute Zero?'' Asked Asta, still confused ''Yes, it means that your power has no limits, you can do whatever you want.'' The Kind Angel replied. ''But I thought I was Magicless...'' He mumbled under his breath but 'God' laughed a little before kindly answering ''Well yes, and no. You're just a latecomer nothing more.'' He said with a warm smile. 

''Say... Can I give you guys a name?'' Said the boy, still not sure if he could trust them or not. ''We're going to be honored if you do that!'' they answered in unison.''Good... Demon uh, you'll be Appolyon (Satan in Greek)'' Said Asta as he was deep in thoughts "Hmm, Appolyon huh? I  like it!'' Appolyon looked so happy to have a name, that was somewhat funny to Asta. ''And you God you will be... Théos (God in Greek).'' ''Théos? Sounds good!'' He looked happy too. 

Asta's eyes widened as he finally understood what truly was wrong, another shadow, a third one, was hiding among the shadow of this realm. But before he could ask anything, Théos send him back to his room, saying it was now time to get up.

Time Skip Entrance Exam

[Capital, Entrance Exam's Area, ???]

Today is the big day, I had the permission of my brother Fuegoleon  to accompany him to see the potential new recruits! I really hope we can see some new stars! As we walk fowards, I could finally see them all, and the Anti-Magic Birds too, they were on everyone beside two persons. Was it really possible ? I don't really know but that just means they're really strong and I could, maybe if Brother says I can, spare with them ! 

One of them... the white-haired dude... He looks... kind of cool ? Plus he's got that bird on his head, are they friends ? that'd be hilarious yet, so cool. I kinda want to... wait what am I thinking ??? 

[Exam's start, 3rd person]

Asta, who has just arrived at the stadium, was the first to be noticed by his sinister but also angelic aura and didn't have any anti-magic birds apart from Nero, which greatly gets on Yuno's nerves because, how could Rasta, the peasant with no magic at all, could NOT have a swarm of worthless, annoying anti-magic bird going for him ?

Asta simply ignored him, this entrance exam could make him have a new life, he wanted to have nothing to do with Yuno or Hage anymore... He had to be recruited. When the captains arrived, he felt a gaze on him filled with... admiration mixed with something else he couldn't put a word on it. He decided to look around and saw a young boy next to a Captain who was watching every move Asta can make. He smirked at him and the Red-haired smiled and somewhat blushed ? 

The first test was to see if anyone could fly with a broom provided by William Vangeance, the Captain of Golden Dawn. Some barely managed to, the others more easily but what attracted the eyes of the Captains was two boys, Asta and Yuno who flew very high in the sky but with ease. The second test, Asta destroyed the wall by accident which shocked everyone, including the Captains and Yuno. The wall was quickly rebuilt by the Azure Deer's Captain.

It was now time for the final exam, the Versus. Naturally no one wanted to put themselves against Asta who was oddely enough, overpowered but only one had the courage to compete against him, they went to the center in the arena when the 'Ba-ha' guy  approached Asta's ear ''I'm sure you cheated, impossible that a peasant is so strong  ba-ha!'' 

Asta just rolled his eyes and the fight began. Ba-ha began to cast a spell that covers him with a shield and started to laughed to himsekf, saying no one could destroy his shield. The Young Boy raised an eyebrow and summoned his Demon-Dweller Sword, a sword that could absorbs anything. 

'Ba-ha''s smiles slowly turned into anything but a smile as he watched in horror his shield was decomposing itself and went into Asta's sword. As the shield finally dissapeared, The White-haired boy swang his sword and hit Ba-ha on his stomach, knocking him out. "Winner: Asta!"

--

The moment came when the Captains chose their new members. Of course, Yuno had all hands up and entered, who would've guess ? The Golden Dawn of course, he had an ego to satisfy afterall. For Asta, it was the same, but before answering, he felt a burning stare upon him, it was the boy from earlier. Asta smirked and said he wanted to go to the Black Bulls, the worst Squad ever. The Red-haired boy was confused at first, but smirked too, somehow, he trusted Asta. 

Before heading to the quarters of his new squad, Asta was stopped by the same boy. ''Hey wait! Tell me what's your name? You look super strong, it's kinda sad you didn't to Crimson Lion... Y'know, that's nto evryday you see a strong guy appearing in the Entrance Exam, we coudl've sparred Together...'' He said with a disappointed air... 

Asta chuckled lightly "Thank you for the compliment, the name's Asta, I hope we can be friends. And for the Squad, I just felt like it, sorry. But, we can still sparre if you really want to" Asta said with a lot of confidence. "Eh... cool, I trust you! By the way, I'm Leopold, let's become best friends!" 

"For sure, why not?" Said Asta with an awkward smile as he wasn't used to socialize that much before leaving for his lair. "See next time then ?" He asked before Leopold nodded and smiled brightly with an unnoticed blush.