Page N°17

[Village Chief's House - Asta]

Eh? Me? The same name as His Highness' son? Hm, coincidence. "Maybe, but I'm sure it's just a coincidence." 'But, if I'm, by any chance, his son, what do I do Appolyon, Liebe, Théos?' 'Hmm, if it's really him, I should have a little talk with him. Don't worry, it'll be friendly.' replied Appolyon , while being 'threatening'. 'Wait, does that mean it's my father too?' Asked Liebe, visibly confused by the situation. 'Personally, I agree with Appolyon.' Who are you? My parents? That's how it looks like anyways ...

"Maybe my boy. But we never know. Tell me, do you know your parents? " He asks me. I shake my head, knowing that he is talking about my birth parents. "Well, maybe you've always been wondering who were your parents. Maybe this is your chance. Also, His Highness is organizing a tournament soon to celebrate your 'potential' birthday. It will take place in the Capital, which is not too far from here. We can accompany you if you wish."

"Thank you. But why? I mean, you don't know me, I could lie as well, you know. " I answered defensively. That's really nice of him, but why?

"My boy, your eyes don't lie. They're telling me that you have suffered for a long time, that you want to find your parents. I... I know those eyes..." Oh... 'You should show him.' 'Are you sure? We barely know him.' 'Hmmh.' If you say so, Appolyon...

"Say, do you know if His Highness has Blue Eyes?"

"Yes, why asking my boy?" Man, he's too kind.

I bring my hand to my right eye and remove the colored lens that was there, leaving my only blue eye to appear. When the Chief saw this, his eyes widened and displayed a shocked face. "You... You have heterochromia eyes?! They are... Beautiful. I must confess that this is exactly the Blue that as His Majesty Zenon." I nod my head.

" Would it be possible to take me to that tournament, please?" I asked with a slight smile.

" With pleasure, my Prince."

-

I'm really sorry I didn't have time for updates, I was really busy.