Chapter tweenty-three

Ashton POV

It's good thing Katie went with me in the grocery store cause she help me big time in convincing Arabella to come in my house.

"Your so pretty, are you a princess?" Katie asked her. My little keep staring at her and bouncing her lap.

"Nope of course!" She said laughing to Katie statement.

"She so pretty right?" I said fitting in their conversation.

"Eyes on the road Ashy" hahahah my little niece is kind of brat.

"True!" Arabella said as she giggled. She might find it funny that my niece scolded me.

"What do you do?" Katie asked her

"I'm a doctor" Arabella said as she beamed towards Katie

"Really? You have super power then?" My niece asked innocently

"Hahahah... Nope! It's my job to save people lives but I don't have any super power" she said smiling sweetly to my niece.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope" she answered

"Then you can be Ashy girlfriend then, he doesn't have one. Mommy Sofie said Ashy is alone and sad that's why I went to his room and drag him to get me ice cream!" Wow she just said that to Arabella.

"What grade are you little girl?" Arabella said trying to avoid the topic, I see.

"Oh I am grade 2, I have many many friends" Katie said proudly.

"I bet, since you are a friendly beautiful girl" Arabella said to her.

"So will you be Ashy girlfriend please?" Arabella look at me but not answering the question. Katie look at her in hopeful eyes.

"Hmm.. Ashy and I are just friends Katie no more than that" she said. I glance at her sadly.

My car arrived in my parents house and I open the drive seat. I hover around my car to help Arabella with my niece.

While we're walking towards the house. I hold her hand while she glared at me

"I love you please give me a chance" I said to her.

"Shout up Ashton Katie will hear you"

"So?"

"It's embarrassing" she ask I can clearly see her cheeks turn pink.

"Your so beautiful, I can't wait to make you my wife" I said then she look at me annoyed and shake her head.

"Oh my God, Arabella your here dear?" My mom as she hug Arabella. I didn't my mom went near to us.

"Yes, Katie asked me to" she said softly

"Good thing! Because I miss you dear. How about we cook in the kitchen while the boys will prepare the table outside" my Mom while she look at me.

"What?" I asked her

"Go with your father and prepare the table in the garden" she said to me.

"Ok" I turn to Arabella and I sneak my hand to her small waist. " Love you babe" then I wink at her and walked away

Haizt, when will I get her? Can't she see I am so crazy about her.

I look for my dad and I saw him playing mobile legend on his phone. I shake my head, this guy have been childish ever since he retired from work.

"Dad your too old for that!" I scowl at him

"Whose old? I can give you a baby sister or brother at my age son" he said proudly.

"Really?" I asked sarcastic sound.

"Yeah, but its more better if you give us grandchildren instead" He said playfully while still playing his phone.

"I intend to do that dad, I just wait Arabella to say yes to me. She said she forgive me but she doesn't want to have relationship with me" I said while I plop myself in the sofa.

"Awwww... Never I emagine my son got a problem dealing with woman huh? I heard woman fluke at you like your a fish" my dad humor me.

"I don't care about those women. They are pain in the ass. I only have my eyes on Arabella" I answered him

"You must make her yours son, I bet a lot of boys already line up for her. Anyway Archer will never give her daughter to anyone else just easy. Arabella is a walking clone of her wife, hahahahah that guy is so madly in love with his wife" my dad laughed still his hand busy tapping on his phone.

"Then what shall I do?" I asked as I try to look my eyes in the ceiling.

"You had her once, definitely you can have her twice again. But this time, make it right. I think she just afraid. Persuade her more and broke her defense so she will open again to you" dad said. Wow! I look my dad amaze and smiling.

"Thanks dad! I never thought I could confine my problems and feelings to you this way. Thank dad" I said as I get up and hug him. Then I remembered, shit my mom will kill me if she find out we're not doing her command.

"Dad, mom asked us to prepare the table in the garden. I think she wants us to eat there" I said to him

"Why didn't you said earlier?" My dad said to me dumbfounded

"I will be grilled by your mom, let's go" he said then he put his phone aside. I shake my head as we exited the room.  "Come on stop smiling like an idiot there" dad said loudly

"But dad I am not idiot!" I said to him

He just laughed at me as we went outside.

After we finished preparing the tables we sit down. I pour water in the two glasses and hand one to my dad.

"I'll be in the kitchen dad, I think I need some snacks" I said then I get up from my seat.

"Oh come, you just want to look at her" dad said while his eyebrows wiggle at me playfully

"You really know me" I said laughing and went to the direction of kitchen. I stop in my tracks, as I saw the beautiful sight I ever seen. my breath hitch that it almost stop for a second there.

Arabella wearing apron and simply doing her thing without noticing her sorrounding. Her forehead with a slight swear on it but boy her sight is so sexy.