Chapter twenty one

Ashton POV

Having her in our house, eating dinner with my family is a blissful feeling. I once dream this will happen but now it's happening, I can't help but to feel overwhelmed. I just love this woman beside me. I can't wait to make my wife.

After eating dinner, we bid goodbye to my parents. She said she need to get home early. I reluctant to send her home since I really wanted to have her for myself.

When we are in the hospital parking area. She suddenly face me and look straight into my eyes.

"Ashton thank you for the dinner, I enjoy it" she said.

"Don't worry , mom ask you to cook together tomorrow right? I will come and pick you up" I said smiling excitedly

"Ashton about that... I think it's not appropriate to be close to your family. And I want to talk to you now" she said. " Can we sit in the bench on side?" She said. I obeyed her and take a sit beside her.

"Ashton about the past....." Before she could finished I cut her out and grab her hands tightly.

"I'm sorry... I know I am asshole, jerk, devil, bastard name whatever stupid name for me, that's I am in the past. But believe I regretted what I did to you. If I have a power to change what happened in the past, I will. Please for forgive me. I will do anything for you to forgive me" I said while hold her hand so tightly and look into deeply in her eyes, pleading for her forgiveness.

"I already forgive you, but we can't be the same anymore. I mean, don't visit me here or ask dinner together. I enjoyed the dinner with your family, thank you but that's it, I can't continue to meet you again!" She said while she try free her hands from my grasp.

"Please don't say that... Look I know I hurt you badly but please let me meet you. Don't forbid me to see you. Can't you see I like you more even I love you so much. Please give me a chance!" I said to her. Her words cut deeply in my heart. She said she doesn't want to see me.

"Ashton no! I think it's the best not to see each other. And I don't believe you love me maybe you just feel pity or sorry of what happened in the past. Just move on... I am ok and I am not hurting anymore" what the hell was that?

"What pity are you talking about? I am not... Look I have been searching for you for five years. The moment you walked out in that house that's the time I felt my heart chattered. I hurted you but it end up hurting me pretty badly. I lose you.... Everyday I always cry because of my stupidity. Please give me a chance... I promise this time I will not hurt you" I said while I kneel down without caring of anyone could see us.

"Get up Ashton, please don't make this hard for the both of us. I do love you in the past but right now I don't feel the same way anymore. I think it's the best to forget everything and move on!" She said while she grab me to help me stand but I stood in my place instead of standing I held her waist and embrace her while I rested my head on her lap.

"I love you so much please give me a chance. This time I will not be stupid, this time I will make things right. I will love and cherish you just what you deserve!" I can't help crying for her.

"Ashton no! I can't... Just forget everything. It will be the best!" Then she get up. No! No! I will not let her leave me again.

"Please babe!!! Have mercy on me. Please please.... Look" I hold her hand and put it in my chest. "Look can you feel? It's my heart.... It's beating so loud as if it explode when I am with you" I said while I plead for her.

"No...." She give me a serious face

"You can't do this... Please let me love you. It's ok if you don't love me. I will try my best to make you fall for me. I promise I will do anything. If you want I will be your slave... I will do it. Just give me a chance... One more chance and I promise you will not regret it. I will make you happy" I said while I try to console her more. I don't want to lose her.

"That's final... I can't. Find someone else Ashton!" She then turn away from me. But I run to her and hug her tightly. I even rested my head on her neck. I just want her so badly.

"Why can't you see? I love you... I love you so much... Please just a chance then you will not regret it. Babe please have mercy on me. If you want let's get married instead. How about that? Let's get married.... That's how serious I am to you!" I said while I still hold her while crying into her shoulder.

She wiggle as if she wanted to be out of my hold. She hold my face and make me look at her.

"I had loved you in the past... Those days when we are together you made me happy. But I hope you understand that I can't love you the same again. My heart has been broken by you and you have to understand I can't love you back again. I will not allow it to happen. It's my mistake that I fall for you. So please forget it... What you feel right now is not real. Go and look for someone that is right for you" she said then leaving me.

I frozed in my spot. She loved me before?? She did? Then it must had hurt and pain for her especially what I done to her. I let out a series of course. I look into the hospital she's working. Their is no way I will forget my feelings for her. Now that I know she had loved me then I will make her fall in love with me again.

This time I'll make sure that we will end up happily together forever.