Chapter seventeenth

Ashton POV

A beep sound wakes me up from my deep slumber. I slowly open my eyes and the sight of light almost blinded me. I can feel the side of me moved.

"Oh my God.. honey he's wake up!" I know that voice that's my mom.

"Son! Thank God! I will call the doctor now!" Then dad went outside the room.

"Ashton don't ever scared us like that ever again" mom said while she hug me.

I look over my body and I saw few stitches and bandages. I can't move my left feet when I do it's hurt.

I glance towards the door and I saw my dad and a doctor coming forward to me. I stared at her and I know her. The memory of me lying almost out of conscious that time.

"Where is she?" I asked the doctor. I know her she's Arabella mom, Ysabelle.

"Who!" She whispered softly while she examine me.

"Your daughter.. I saw her with you the last time when I pass out!" I told her.

"Oh my daughter.. she's busy with her patients!" She said to me. I saw how her eyes flakes when she mentioned the word daughter. I bet she knew who I am.

"Can I see her?"

"Your not her patient Mr. Carter but I am! Listen do not look for my daughter!" She said softly I know she warn me.

My parents just listened to us confused.

"Is something wrong?" My dad asked

"Dad , mom can you please get me food, I am hungry please!" I try to dismissed them. Thankfully they agreed.

"I want to talked to her mam!" I said to her.

"Mr. Carter, I don't want to see you near my daughter. The last time I let you near her she cried. We didn't do anything at that time cause she asked us. I don't want any trouble, stay away from my daughter!"

"Mam, I just want to talk to her. I need to see her."

"She doesn't need you. And you don't need her as well. What you need is to recover so I can discharged you out in this hospital" she hissed at me.

"Please mam???" I said while a tears drop in my eyes.

"I don't hold my daughter decision. It's up to her but if I can make decisions for her I don't want her near you" she said then she exited the door.

I called my investigation team and asked them to find Arabella where about. They immediately reply and report said that she's here in the country, working in her mom hospital now.

I smiled as I look into her picture. She's beautiful and sexy, she get rid of her big eyeglasses. She wore white coat just like her mom. I guess she become a doctor just like she told me.

I will get you back....

No matter what happens I will get you...

This time no more bets

No more lies...

I can't wait to have her in my arms again. This time I'll make sure this will last.

I smile creep into my mouth. And I began to plan on what to do. I called my secretary and asked her to deliver flowers in Arabella office.

I need to get strong and recover so I can talk to her and go wherever she is.

I grin as I read the report that she don't have any boyfriend but she have many suitors. To hell with them, I'll make sure they will all dismissed.

She's mine only.

Mine... Mine... Mine..

I will going to have her sooner.

I will going to make her my wife.

Yes!

My wife!

A feeling when you come home and she will be there waiting while she cook dinner for me. She's going to be my home.

Together, we will make a family. I can't wait to have mini Arabella and mini me in the future.

"Ashton honey here are the foods your favorite!" My mom said while she enter the room. Dad tailing her.

"Ashton what does Ysabelle mean a while ago?" Dad asked me.

I told them what happened in the past and they both look at me shocked.

"Are you out of your mind? Good thing the girl didn't asked her father to sue you!" My dad said angrily

"She's kind hearted girl dad. I love her and I want to make her my wife!" I declare to them.

They both look at me shock and their eyes turns wide. Like I said something so impossible.

"Ashton let the girl be! Move on son!" My mother said

"No! I will asked forgiveness to her. I will do anything to make her forgive me mom. Now she's back I will do everything to make her close to me"

"Archer will never allow this Ashton! That guy is ruthless especially when you hurt his only daughter I bet he will going to make you pay this time!" Dad warn me.

"I don't care... I love their daughter and I know she love me too. We cans still be together!" I convinced them

"Ashton son please... Forget her already. They are a lot of woman out there who throw themselves to you. Not her, leave the girl alone son!" My mom said while she hug me.

"Mom for five years, I am waiting for her. Five years of longing and loving her. Did you expect me to just let it go? I been fucking waiting" I hissed

"Son, how about we transfer the headquarters in London? You grandparents are there and I think they missed you so much. We can stay there permanently!"

"Why would I? I won't let her go dad!"

"Ashton our family business and them are already rival please don't put another fued into this." My mom said.

"Then we will merge with them!" I said simplely

"What?" My dad look at me like I'm gone crazy

"Merge dad! I am only heir anyway. I own the empire and for the past five years I made it bigger. Since I am the only one heir I can do whatever I want. We will merge we them so no feud will take place" I explained

"I hope it's just simple as that Ashton. Once Archer found out about the bet you done to his daughter he will kill you. Remember that!" Dad said.

"Oh honey... I think we can't change your mind. But son, please love her this time, never break her heart" my mom said.

"Of course mom, you don't have to warn me about it. I intend to keep her forever lock to me this time" I said in final voice.