Chapter 18: First times and F-bombs

She heard the crashing sounds before she had even reached the door handle to his room and she burst in to see him smashing an empty beer bottle against the wall.

The second his head turned to see her standing in his doorway he walked up to her, slamming the door behind her then roughly pushed her up against it.

"He fucking touched you, he kissed you right in front of me Mia do you know how close I was to punching his fucking face in till he swallowed teeth?" He growled, his breathing unstable as he looked down at her with crazed eyes.

His hand traveled up her body and wrapped around her slender neck, making her head tilt back to rest on the door as his lips went to her ear.
"I never ever want to see him kiss you again, let alone breathe the same air as you or I will kill him," his hand tightened around her neck and her pussy tightened with it as she released a moan at his inhibited display of jealousy.

"Fuck," he breathed, at the sound she had made and his lips now hovered over hers, the crazed look never leaving his eyes that were now so dilated that they looked black.

"Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy me watching you be pleasured by someone else?" He whispered, searching her eyes and she swallowed before answering,

"Only when I imagined that it was you instead." She whispered, and he groaned in response then crashed his lips against hers and just like that all cards were on the table.

She felt the frustration and her need for him that had built up so much throughout the day burst through her veins and pouring into their kiss.

He fought back just as hard, mirroring her desperation as he released her neck and reached down for the back of her thighs to lift her in one fluid motion and wrap her slender legs around his waist. He ground his straining cock into her core and she whimpered into his open mouth,

"I've been hard for you the moment you walked into the room wearing that fucking top. And those shoes, fuck Amelia you don't even want to know how many ways I want to take you wearing those shoes." He strained to say the words as she continued to moan and rub her lace clad pussy over his impressive hard on.

"I do want to know," she whispered desperately, "show me." She said, breaking the kiss and resting her forehead against his as she stared into his eyes.

"Don't tease me, Amelia." He growled, his eyes flashing with warning, "if you say things like that I won't be able to hold back." Her mouth watered at his words and she felt her pussy throb for him.

She wanted him more than she had wanted anything in her life, and she knew if he didn't satisfy her right here right now she would probably burst into tears.

"Then don't. I want you to fuck me Hunter. I need you to fuck me." She said firmly through gritted teeth and he closed his eyes at her words for a second, and when he opened them he was on her again.

Their lips collided in a frenzy of desperation and need that surpassed anything she had ever felt and she couldn't for the life of her hold back the moans of pleasure that escaped her mouth. His tongue battled hers as his hands explored every curve and crevice of his body.

His fingers quickly unzipped her mini skirt followed by her corset which fell to the floor. She lowered her feet to the ground to step out of her skirt and pushed him back into the bed, leaving herself in only her lace panties and sky high heels in front of him.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered looking at her round breasts and toned body and she bit her lip at the way he drank her in like she was a fucking supermodel.

She leaned forward to unbutton his pants as he tossed aside his shirt and in one fell swoop she pulled off his jeans and his boxers, leaving him completely naked in all his fucking sinfully sexy glory.

"You're so fucking hot," she groaned at him and to her surprise, his face reddened at her words in a very un-Hunter like response.

"Your turn." He licked his bottom lip as he nodded to her remaining underwear and he slowly reached into his bedside for a condom as she slid out of her underwear.

And just like that, after 13 years of being best friends Mia found herself standing in front of Hunter, the boy she was in love with, about to let him fuck her and ready to enjoy every fucking second.

"Come here," he growled and she immediately obeyed, climbing onto his massive bed between his legs as he leaned against the headboard.

She grabbed the condom from his hand with a sly smile and she met his eyes heatedly as she tore into the packet, then without hesitation grabbed his rock hard cock in her hand and he exhaled sharply at the touch.

She leaned down and sucked the head of his dick slowly rousing a deep moan from his throat as his head hit the headboard. She then rolled the condom onto him and straddled his lap.
His hands reflexively went to grab hold off her bare hips as she gripped his strong shoulder with one hand and with the other, coated the tip of his latex covered head in her juices, running his cock down the length of her pussy, making their faces both contort in sheer agony as she stretched out their pleasure.

"I told you not to fucking tease me Amelia." He growled and she whimpered in response, yet decided to obey him and slowly lowered herself onto his dick till she sat fully in his lap. They both moaned in unison and Mia had to take a few seconds to comprehend how overwhelmingly full she was.

But she waited no longer than a second before she began to move, raising herself up then descending again as his cock plunged into her dripping pussy, she continued to move up and down finding her rhythm.

His grip on her hips tightened as she moved and they're breathing picked up,
"Fuck Mia you're so fucking tight." He gritted out and she started to go faster and faster as he too raised his hips in time to meet her descending hips.

As they moved her cries of pure pleasure filled the room, as well as the sound of her wet pussy being slammed into and her ass slapping against his thighs as she bounced on his dick.

He continued to thrust into her, sliding in and out of her wet folds torturously, matching her speed as her breasts bounced up and down in his face till he took one of her erect nipples into his mouth, causing her to cry out even louder.
"Fuck fuck fuck" she whimpered as she continued to clap down onto him so fast that her mouth hung open in frozen pleasure as he mercilessly pumped his cock balls deep into her pussy.

"Baby I'm going to come," Hunter released her breast from his mind bending assault and groaned up at her as they climbed higher and higher together, going faster and faster.
"Are you going to cum all over my cock baby?" He said through his teeth,
"Hmhm," She mewed as she continued to bounce on him.
He reached between their bodies and as she slammed onto him his fingers rubbed fast circles over her swollen clit and she moaned loudly.
"Fuck Hunter." She cried.

"Come for me Mia." He commanded and the extra pressure on her clit combined with his words was enough to throw her over the edge.

She tossed her head back as a screamed ripped out from her throat inhibited as waves upon waves of mind blowing orgasm crashed over her body. Her body writhed on top of his as she rode out her pleasure, her pussy clenching so tight that it sent Hunter's body into overdrive as he exploded into her in one final thrust which only prolonged her own release.

Together they came, their cries blending into one as she collapsed onto his body in a mass of satiated limbs. Their bodies remained plastered together as they panted, coming down from their highs and crashing back onto earth.

Hunter's hand reached the curls at the back of her head and kissed her sweaty forehead before clasping his arms around her slender frame that was now laid out on top of him, bringing his blanket over their bodies as Mia let the final wave of exhaustion pull her into deep sleep.