Earth looking on ploy, and then looking back at Sammy said

Earth: don't worry, I tried to get up but ended up hitting the wall ...

Fluke did not believe these words, he continued to look at Ploy, Ploy's eyes showed fury towards Earth, Fluke looked at Earth and continued to hear Sammy and Earth talking, Fluke took the towels and the water container walked and sat next to Earth, and said.

Fluke: I'm going to do the dressing on your forehead ... Fluke looked at everyone.... can you all let me do the dressing, please? ....There are a lot of people here, Earth doesn't feel right, can you stay in the other room please ...

Everyone heard and agreed with Fluke, kao was still worried, but he also agreed, everyone left and Fluke looked at Earth and said staring into Earth's eyes, wanting to know the truth behind Earth's eyes

Fluke: you don't fool me, what happened to you and this woman ?!

Earth was completely surprised by Fluke, but he knew that Fluke is his best friend and the only one who could know when he is lying or not, Earth trying to hide what happened to him and ploy looked aside.

Earth: nothing happened between me and her p'fluke ..

Fluke angry, for Earth not trusting him and not wanting to tell him the truth, Fluke said

Fluke: N'Earth, don't you trust me? ...

Earth saw Fluke's angry look, he saw that Fluke was hurt by him for not trusting and not wanting to speak the truth, but Earth couldn't speak, he was afraid of ploy, afraid that she would hurt Kao, without knowing what to say to Fluke

Earth: of course I trust you ... It's just that I ... I can't tell ..

Fluke with the answer that Earth gave, he really was right something happened, Fluke said.

Fluke: I have been your best friend for a long time, long before we started the workshops and the recordings, we met at one of the events we had two years ago, and we became friends since then ... We have been together for over two years with our friendship .... so trust me and tell me ... what happened to you and this woman? Please .... I'm worried about you ... I know something happened, tell me ..

Earth saw that Fluke would not give up knowing what happened, so he ended up telling everything in Fluke.

Fluke was furious, angry and got up from the couch and said ..

Fluke: I knew ... I knew there was something wrong with this woman, my thoughts were not wrong ... I'm going to kill her ... Fluke tried to go to ploy.

Earth stood up and grabbed Fluke's wrist to say.

Earth: please p '... Don't tell anyone about this .... I don't want Kao to know ...

Fluke angry, looking at Earth.

Fluke: why .... Why don't you want to tell p'kao ... He has a right to know, his girlfriend threatened you, and made this wound on your forehead ... it can become something serious, she has to be stopped, and the only person who can do this is p'kao.

Earth took his hand away and said sadly looking at Fluke.

Earth: I know ... I know that p'... But I don't want to hurt p'kao ... She is important to him .... This is not the time to tell him ....

Angry Fluke

Fluke: and when will this moment be? ....

Earth: I will wait for p'kao to end the relationship with her ... Sooner or later he will end this relationship with her .... So I will say ..