BF + GF tag | Alex imagine.

"ALEX!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs trying to get my boyfriends attention, whos downstairs. With in sceonds, Alex's standing in our doorway with panic. "Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?" He exclaims with fear. I burst out laughing and Alex is so lost. "Yes im fine.. I wanted to know if you wanted to film a youtube video with me?" I ask continuing to set up the lights. I was a famous Youtuber.. and i was stuck on this video so i took to twitter and they said the boyfriend tag! "Ummm... Sure." he said plopping on the bed. I quickly pulled up the questions on my phone and adjusted the camera. 

"So what kind of video?" He asks as i sit next to him. "The Boyfriend Tag." i state gettin ready to record. He nods and gets in position. I hit the record button and get back to my spot. "Hey Guys! For this weeks video Im doing a highly requested video, The Boyfriend Tag! and Im guessing you know who this little shit is.." I giggle pointing to Alex as he gives me a glare. "Hi.. Im alex. Y/N's hot boyfriend." He introduces himself. "Okay so the loser of this game gets.. uhm.. has to go out in the snow with minamal clothing on.. since its freezing." I say into the camrea. "Shes going to loose.." Alex whispers to the camera. "You cant whisper.." I slap his arm playfully. "Hey you love me.." He smirks kissing my cheek. 

"YEAH WHATEVER LETS GET STARTED!" I shout making him flinch.