Liam furrowed his brows as the thought for a second before whispering something back. Louis watched them with a confused expression.

Zayn smirked and turned back to Louis, pausing for a second. "Louis, you're a homophobic, rich prick and I hate you. You're entirely too obsessed with yourself and i can't believe you purposefully hit Harry with that football" he shook his head dramatically, "you should be ashamed of yourself"

Louis lips parted in surprise and he glared back at Zayn. "The fuck are you talking about? I hit harry by accident you dick" he bit back at him.

Liam laughed and Zayn let out a small chuckle. "See, now you've had your daily dose of a Harry type argument. Problem solved"

Louis sighed as a small smile broke out onto his face. "Oh fuck off. It's not the same when you don't have his typical, annoying qualities"

"I think he mimicked him pretty well" Liam replied with a grin, and Zayn gave him a fist bump.

"Nope. Your voice was too high and it wasn't nearly slow enough to pass as Harry. It would've taken him at least five minutes to get through that" Louis disagreed with a smirk.

"Damn it" Zayn mumbled, "I'll have to work on that for next time you have withdrawal symptoms" he said sarcastically.

"You act like I'm addicted to him" Louis replied, tracing his teeth with his tongue as he shook his head.

"You talk about him enough to prove that" Liam said and Zayn agreed.

"Clearly it's a bad addiction then, because all the things I've said about him are negative" Louis said with a fake, over exaggerated smile.

"Good job you're going to counselling then" Zayn laughed, going quiet when noticing the teachers were ready to begin the lesson.

"Okay silence please!" Coach shouted from the front of the sports hall, and slowly but surely the chatter died down. "Good" he smiled. "Today is your first lesson of the two week self defence program. I'd like you all to take this seriously as the school has paid for a professional team to guide you through the lessons and teach you skills that may well benefit you in the future" he said sternly, gesturing to the six team members who smiled and waved at the students besides him. Coach turned to the team with a smile, "I'll pass this over to you now"

"Thank you" a man who looked pretty young, probably in his early twenties, said. "Hello everyone!" The guy stepped forward and flashed the students a grin, the girls were practically drooling as they stared at him. "My names Noah, and this is Jackson, Theo, Emma, Megan and Amelia" he pointed to his team behind him.

"I know some of you may not see the point in these classes, because what bad could happen, right?" He said, but nobody spoke a word. "Wrong. Nowadays violence is only becoming more prominent and the main target, is you guys" he pointed at the students. "It's better to prepare yourself at this age as you don't know what could happen in the future, and I bet the majority of you wouldn't know what to do in a situation that puts your life or others at risk"

Jackson stepped up besides him to continue the speech. "Self defence classes are beneficial as they teach you to recognise and avoid dangerous situations and how to defend yourself in the event that you are attacked. These classes include physical techniques as well as psychological preparation which may not be as easy to learn at home without a trainer"

"My fathers practically taught me this for sixteen years" Louis scoffed as he whispered to Liam and Zayn who had to bite back their laughter.

Theo was next to speak, and Louis noticed as he stepped forward the man grazed his hand across the small of Jackson's back with a subtle wink. Emma rolled her eyes at the two and whispered something to Megan with a smirk on her face that made the girl look towards Theo with a smile.