"Do not worry, Miss Dameron. My response time is quicker than organics and I happen to be smarter too," Zero says, resting his metal hand on my shoulder. I look down at the droid's hand before taking a deep breath and turning around, walking right back to my ship. 

"Come on, Zero. We have shit to go over since you're going to be flying," I shout, continuing to walk on without the droid. He quickly catches up to me and we make our way back into the cockpit. I square my shoulders out and let out a small sigh. "Look, just don't touch anything you don't have to. Got it?"

"Affirmative," he responds, taking a seat in the main pilot's chair. He starts everything up and I carefully eye him for a moment before deciding to just leave him be. He was a droid, after all, he couldn't be that bad. I start to climb down the ladder, but then I stop before my head could dip below deck. 

"I'm letting you handle my baby, Zero. Don't fuck her up. You got it?" I say, my voice tense and strong. 

"Affirmative, Miss Dameron. You have nothing to worry about," he says, looking over his shoulder. I sigh and make my way down to the cargo hold and Mando climbs up the ladder, replacing my spot up in the cockpit. 

I look around to see that the rest of the crew was already lounging about the ship's hangar. Xi'an steps up to my bedroom door before catching my piercing gaze. I should've locked my fucking door before letting them all on. Xi'an smirks and then steps away from the doorway, sitting back down as she starts to play with one of her many knives. 

The ship takes off and Burg immediately starts pacing as if he were deep in thought. Or maybe it was just most about annoying the shit out of the rest of us because it was fucking working. I could tell that Xi'an was getting annoyed with the constant pacing as well. It was strewn across her face and it looked like she wasn't afraid to show it. I run a troubled hand through my hair before she suddenly decides to snap. 

"Would you sit down?" she commands. Burg glares at her and then slams his fist right into Mando's weapons fault. My eyes widen as he opens it up, practically forcing the metal doors open. I stride forward to deal with him, but Mayfeld grabs onto my arm and yanks me away from Burg. He wraps his arms around my waist and then squeezes, pressing me flush against the front of his body.

"What do you think you're trying to do, princess?" he mutters, smiling down at me. I glare at him and clench my jaw, subtly resting my hand on my hilt. I am so very tempted to use it on him right now, but I know that it would probably cause more problems than any of us need right now. 

"I dare you to call me princess again," I growl, keeping my eyes locked on his. 

"What's gonna happen to me if I do, princess?" he teases, completely disregarding my threat. 

I spot Mando climbing down the ladder and I jerk my head to the side, telling him to deal with Burg, who was still snooping around the weapons vault. Mando walks over and slams it shut, keeping his gloved hand pressed against the metal casing. Mayfeld looks over at him and I take the opportunity at hand. I turn around in his arms and flip him right over my shoulder, forcing him to slam down on the metal ground. I press my boot down onto his shoulder, making him cry out in pain. 

"I told you not to call me princess again," I say, smiling down at him while flashing my brows once. "Try to learn what personal space is. Oh, and while you're at it, you might as well try to cover common decency too."

Xi'an lets out an amused laugh and I look over to her, perking a slight brow. She smiles at me and then winks once. 

"I think I'm starting to like her a lot more than you, Mando," she comments, nodding at me while looking over to my partner in crime. "She has fire and... spirit." I sigh and step away from Mayfeld, not caring to offer him my hand. He slowly climbs back up to his feet and he makes it a point to take a few steps away from me. I smirk and cross my arms, completely satisfied.