Episode 18: The Maze of Mist Mountain

Start from the beginning

Demure: Of course, things may be difficult.

Maru: Difficult?

Matthew: Things can be really hard to look for the star fragment in Africa.

Diego: So, this is Africa right?

Fiona: That is the star fragment located in Africa that's for sure.

Mira: You never went to that country before.

Odin: From the World championships, The Japanese team went in there so you never.

Shiro: Speaking of the World Championships but...I wonder there was a legendary racer from that place.

Nile: Mist Mountain is dodgy and rises from a jungle some very strange angles. For some reason, the entire mountain is cover in mist one year long. Because of that, once we went on that mountain, you can lose the sense of that direction, get lost and never find your way out. That's were around here when it's known by the another name, The Mountain with No Return.

Lync: Ha. So there had to revolve there and revolve places.

Sho: So, are we sure about this Demure?

Demure: Well actually, it might be that wasn't just by chance.

All: Huh?

Maru: What do you mean?

Nile: The fact is there are ruins there, The Ruins of an ancient of Civilization. The large number of ancient cars were found in the ruins, it is proofed of the civilization that fledged because of cars exists on Mist Mountain.

Kei: Wow!

Maru and Maximus: The Civilization that was based on cars?

Shun: Cool.

Nile: Yes.

Demure: There is more my friends. It is the rumour that the Guardian who protects those ruins even and today and descendant of the Ancient Civilization.

Mira: A Temple Guardian?

Covey: So we have to zoom this Guardian is a legendary racer isn't that right?

Faust: The descendant of a ancient people who expected cars?

Maximus: It's sure that like some of the star fragment will choose.

Kei: I wonder if the person like that is really like "I'm started to get pumped I tell ya!"

Lync: As long as its not as like the another one that King guy that ran it to.

Akira: Oh yeah King.

All: Yeah.

Kei: You know what, you got a point. He was summon by a car that possess the star fragment Variares.

Maximus: I just don't get it. How did the star fragment choose the legendary racer that is gonna follow on.

Maru: Speaking of star fragment, wasn't it alright to leave King back in the US like that?

Odin: Antares make friends with King.

Jin: We don't have a choice right?

Kei: He and Antares headed off so well, he didn't wanna leave the US.

Maximus: If he's in Dungeon Gym, Jack, Taiga, Kraken, Hebina, Kohibeko, Daijiko, Dradd, Monkey, Utan and Pansy will be with them too, and Coach Dile will be keep an eye on him as well.

Afuro: So we decided to take Ryan, Lucy and Matthew with us.

Maru: I guess your right.

Demure: Ah! Look over there! It's a Pride of a Lions!