♥️♥️Memories♥️♥️

Target for nxt update
Vote 120+
Reads 500+
Cmnts 25+(only Emoji wale cmnt count n hge... inline cmnt kroge to jada acha h♥️♥️♥️ thdi si mehnat kr lna🤭🤭)

Sana shocked to hear this.. She tried to run from these people bt destiny plays its role.... They again met her in Mumbai... 

She held Sidharth's hand tighly like he is the only one who can save her from this..

Fear is visible on her face...  With each passing minute she tighned her grip on his hand... She almost hide herself behind him...

Suddenly Riyansh went to the stage to make an announcement....

R: Ladies and Gentleman..  Thanks for giving ur valuable time to us and be a part of our happiness....

Its a really big day for Ahuja's and Kapoor's..  The two leading companies are merging in one today.. 

Its not only a professional merger..  it's a prsnl too...  I m going to marry Mr. Kappor's daughter Ruma nxt mnth..

Ruma blushed to hear this..

Riyansh continued..

Now i want to wlcm my new business partner as well as my brother in law.. 
Mr.  Krish Kapoor.. 

A handsome man with a devil smile came from the main gate..

Sana looked at him..  Her heart filled with hate and disgust to look at his face.. Tears r forming in her eyes...  Bt somehow she controlled herself..

He went to stage and hugged Riyansh..

Sana: Sidharth..  in a low bt firm voice..

Sid: Ha baby...

Sana took a deep breath...

Sana: mujhe ghr jana h..

Sid: abi to aaye h Sana...  thdi dr m chle..

Sana: tu ruk ja phr..  m auto s chle jaogi...  She left his hand...

Sid noticed that something is wrong with her behaviour..  So he agreed to go..

Sid: nhi baby...  m chlta hu sath m hi...  tu parking m wait kr...  M Riyansh sir ko bta k aata hu bs..

Sana: thk h jldi aana... 

He gave her car keys and she went to parking area..

She sat on the car and rest her head on seat back...  The past she want to forget was again in front of her...

Flashback :

A new girl came to Chandigarh university..  She is a shy kind of girl bt really good in studies.. 

She didn't talk much to people.. A typical kind of introvert.. bt only her close ones knew that she loves to talk and making friends bt her father didn't like all this.. So she decided to hide this side of her..

She covered herself in a shield of lonelyness.... Rarely anyone can enter in this zone whr she is a totally different human..

She came to hostel with his father.. He is a famous businessman of Punjab.... He loves her daughter bt didnt want to show her... Always maintain his strict image in front of his kids..

He strictly order warden to take good care of her and give every single details about her to him..

F: Sana... teri maa n bht zid k th tujhe bahar pdane k.. isliye puttar yha chod rha hu m... aisa kuch b mujhe sunne ko mila jisse meri izzat p koi aanch a skti ho wrna to tu apne papa ko janti h beta... usi din Amritsar wapas... smjhi...