♥️♥️Insult♥️♥️

AJ k target for nxt part....

100+votes
20+cmnts
200+ followers..

I nvr ask anything frm my readers... First time bol rhi hu... Hope u ll like this part and fulfill the target...

So let's start story...

Sana changed her uniform and started her work.. A mother daughter came inside.. She can hear their cute fight... They r coming here for her daughter marriage shopping...  Bt she is not able to find anything for her...

They tried so many dresses bt didnt like anything... 

Mr. Roy called Sana...

Sana: Yes sir...

Mr. Roy: Go with thm and show her latest collection of our bridal wear...

Sana: ok sir...

She turned her towards thm and said in a sweet voice..

Sana: Come with me Aunty... bt her face became pale to look at this lady face.. Bt she tried to behave normal...

Lady: Puttar... Meri kudi k vyah h agle mhine.. subah s chkkr lgwa rhi h hr mall k pr ise kuch pasand h nhi a rha....

Girl: Mummy... stop complaining.... ap thk gye ho to yhi baith jao... m dkh k aati hu khud h....

Sana: ap aaeye mere sath... Sana asked one of the boy to bring a beautiful dress for her...

Sana: ap y try kijie... ap p bht achi lgegi...

Lady: Haye y to bdi soni dress h.. dkh Ruma... bdi achi lgi mujhe to....

Girl: Mummy... hr bat m itna over excitement kyo ho jati ho.... Give it to me....  m try kr k dkhti hu...

She gave dress to her and she picked it up and moved from her position... Sana followed her...

Girl: kya h... piche piche kyo a rhi ho...

Sana: Mam apko kuch help chahye ho isliye..

Girl: kuch n chahye... Yhi khdi rho chupchap... ptani kha kha s a jate h... idiot.. She murmured...

She went inside...

Lady can see the rude behaviour of her daughter... She held Sana's hand..

Lady: puttar tu uski bat k bura n manna... thdi jada h laad pyar m pali h to thdi c muhfat h... bt dil k bdi changi h... she said with a sweet smile...

Sana: Nhi aunty ji... mujhe bura n lga....

Lady: Aa.. tu mere naal baith... bdi h pyari bchi h tu...

Sana sat beside her... She felt a mother's love warmth in her touch...

Lady: Acha y bta tera naam kya h? 

Sana: Shehnaz...

Lady: Jitni pyari tu utna h pyara tera naam...  bt jb s m yha aayi hu n... mujhe lg rha h maine tujhe phle b dkha h khi...

Sana's heartbeat increased to listen this... She was not able to form the words...  She was blank for few seconds.. 

Ruma: Mummy... y dkho... She came thr in her bridal dress...

Lady: kitni sundr lg rhi h meri bchi... She came towards her and hugged her...

Sana was watching this from a distance... She remembered just like this her mother hugged her whn she saw her in bridal dress first time...

💕💞HumNasheen💞💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें