❤️❤️Accident❤️❤️

Sidharth reached to his car and start driving... A truck came in front of him... As he applied brake.. suddenly he understood brake was not working...

He tried again n again.. The truck was coming towards him with full speed...

Sid tried hard to avoid the collapse bt the truck intentially came on his way... The driver bumped truck with his car and he lost the balance...

He turned the steering wheel 360 degree and suddenly collapse with a nearby bridge railing...

He didn't understand anything further... He has no control over car now...

He broke the bridge railing and his car went into the river... His car is in air right now...

His mind was numb... His mind played a flashback....

Started with train meeting..

Hi I m Shehnaz Gill..

Sidharth... Thanks for ice cream...

You are the only one with whom I can share my truth... I can only trust u Sidharth...

Tu fikr na kr jb tk mein hu tujhe kuch nhi hga.. mein nikal lgi tujhe jail s...

I can't live without u Sidharth...

Will you be mine forever???

Ends with the last precious night porposal....

Sid: Sanaaa... His heart said one last time and he splash with the water....

nxt moment his breaths became uneven... He was chocked... He can feel his lungs tried to get oxygen...

His head started spinning... He was trying to go outside the car bt his hands are not working...he freezed at his place...

A smiling face was coming in front of his eyes again and again... He closed his eyes and soon became unconscious...

*******
Sana was cooking Sidharth's favourite dishes.... She knew if he came.. he ll never allow her to do anything.. bt she wants to pamper him today...

She was missing him alot.. more than any other day....

Sana: Haye.. kya ho gya h mujhe?? Aj to kisi bhi kaam me man nhi lag rahaa...

Sidharth... Jldi aa ja... Ab to mein khi bhi nhi jane dungi tujhe...

Itna pyar krungi ke tu kahi jane ki soche hi na...

Haye Sana.. tu bhi pagal ho gyi h pyar me... Office hi to gya h.. aata hi hga...

Mein bhi jaldi se ready ho jati hu... She went towards her cupboard...

Kya pahnu?? Umm... She thinks for a while...

Ha Sidharth ki favour yellow dress pahnti hu..

She got ready with minimal makeup and straight hair.. just like the way Sidharth loved...

She gave her a flying kiss while looking into the mirror..

Sana:aaj to gye Shukla ji... She talked to herself and giggled..

Her eyes fell on the watch...

Bas ab tak to meeting ho hi gyi hgi... Thodi hi der m Sidharth aa jaega... She looked at her once again in mirror...

Suddenly her phone rang... It's Sidharth's mother...

She received the call...

Sana:Hello Maa... Phuch gyi aap?

Sm: Ha beta... Abi thdi der phle...
Tu aur Sidharth kaise ho?

Sana: Maa thdi der phle hi to gye h aap hmse mil kr.. hm dono ache h..

Sm: ha wo to h.. bt lg rha h bahut time se nhi dkha tmhe...

Sun Sidharth kha h... Meri bat kra usse...

Mein bahut der s call kr rhi hu use... Bt phone not reachable bata rha h...

Sana: Maa... Office gya h wo to... Thdi der m aata h hga..

Sm: tujhe akela chod ke kaise chla gya wo.... Teri tbiat thk nhi h abi bhi puri tareah... after a pause..bewkof.. aane de m khbar lti hu uski...

Sana: offo maa... Urgent tha tbi gye wo...

Aur mein bilkul thik hu... Don't worry...

Sm: thk hein... Jb aaye to meri bat zrur kra dena... Mera dil khabra rha h bht...

Sana: aapki tbiat to thk h na? Aapne apni bp k dawai li na?

Sm: ha li thi... Bs Sidharth s bat kr ke hi chain milega mujhe....

Sana: jaise hi aaege mein karati hu maa..

Maa.. mein aapko thdi der mein krti hu... Bht der se waiting m aa rha h kisi k cl.. she cuts the call and receive another one...

Sana: Hello...

Prsn: Hello Shehnaaz..

Sana: Yes speaking..

Prsn: mein Riayansh...

Sana: ohh ji sir kahiye...

R: Shehnaz... Dhyan s sunna mein ab jo kh rha hu... Said in serious tone...

Sana: ji khiye.. kya hua?

R: come to xyz bridge..

Sana: m kuch smjhi nhi... Wha kyo..?

R: actually.. Sidharth k accident ho gya h... phone fell down from her hand...

She was shivering with fear... She can't afford any other shock in her life...

Bt she tried to make herself calm as much as possible... She started to pray...

Sana: babaji... Sidharth thik ho.. mujhe pta h kuch n hua hga use... Us ki raksha krna... Pls..

She ran to the address Riayansh told her...

There were police and some other people gathered... Sana sided everyone and came towards Riayansh...

As she reached, she saw his car was hanging with the crane hook...

All the way she tried to keep calm and positive... Bt she was loosing her patience now...

Sana: Sir...Sidharth... Somehow she speak to Riayansh...

R: Wo... Abhi tk..

Sana: btaeye na.. kha h wo?

R: tm car ki halat dkh hi rhi ho... Puri tarah se demage ho gyi h...

Sana: mein jo puch rhi ho wo btaeye pls...

Mera Sidharth kha h... Tears starting flowing from her eyes..

R: uski body abi tk nhi mili h..

Body.. this word echoed in her mind...

Sana: what do u mean by body...

Sidharth thk h... Kuch nhi hua use... I know...

R: Shehnaz... Himmat rkho... bt schai yhi h.. itni upr s girne k bad Sidharth k bchna namumkin h...

Sana: chup rhie aap...

Sidharth thk h... Blkl thk h wo...kuch nhi hua use...

She was a crying mess now... She murmured this with her each breath...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaaa

Hope u ll like it...

Thanku so much for ur constant love and support...

Don't forget to press the star button below 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤟🤟🤟

Trying to write Qurbat and inaayat too... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

💕💞HumNasheen💞💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें