~10~

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! Back with the next part. Hope you like it. Do vote and comment....

***°***

Yoongi's Pov

"Stay with me, please", she requested me in a weak voice and I looked at her. She looked so weak and pale, a person who completely contrasts to the Sun Bear. I sat down beside her and held her hand. She smiled when she felt the touch. Her body is cold.

"I'll be here. Sleep now", I told her and she nodded closing her eyes. I looked at her and remembered how pathetic and scared she was a few moments ago. She literally fell off her knees at the convenience store.

And the worst part is that she couldn't even recognize who I am until I spoke. She even lost her ability to see for some time. When the condition is so serious, why didn't she consult the doctor? Aish! Does this girl even take care of herself?

I literally lost my life seeing her in such a state. She looked lifeless and most importantly scared. I don't know why but it made my heart shatter to see her like that. It really pained to see her crying like that.

I want to sleep now. I saw the Sun Bear who is peacefully sleeping. I am not getting sleep on the ground. I don't think she would mind if I sleep beside her. I just slept beside her, curling myself in the little space left.

• • •

"Ouch", I woke with a thud. What the hell! I am on the ground and I could see Sun Bear glaring at me.

"Yah lil meow meow", she yelled and sat on the bed. What did I do now?

"What is it now?", I asked in frustration. She disturbed my sleep. I looked at the phone and it is still 8 AM. Aish! I am waking up so early because of this girl

"Why did you sleep beside me?", she asked and I sighed. I just slept on her bed. Why does that matter?

"I felt so sleepy and you asked me to stay with you. The floor is too cold to sleep", I reasoned and she became silent. I got up with my back aching and she forwarded her hand to pull me up. I sat down on her bed and held my waist as it is paining. I think she kicked me.

"I am sorry", she blurted and I just nodded.

"But why did you keep the alarm at 8 in the morning?", she asked me. Did I? I then remembered keeping the alarm for her.

"You need to work at the restaurant right?", I reminded her and she widened her eyes.

"Oh My God! I completely forgot about it. Thank you so much for reminding me lil meow meow", she smiled with a wide curve on her lips. She looked nice with the morning look. What the fuck! What am I even talking about? Yoongi, I think you are hit on the head.

"Sun Bear", I called her and she looked at me with her eye brows raised. Should I tell it or not? But I don't want to see her like that.

"Sun Bear, don't go to the restaurant.", I told her and she looked at me confused.

"Why?", she asked and I stepped to her.

"You are stressing too much you know? You literally made me lose my life yesterday.", I spoke without thinking and she stayed silent. Wait! Did I say I almost lost my life? What the hell! What would she think of me now?