Chapter 8

Don was just sitting there and staring at me. you wouldn't believe who was sitting next to him, Deen.

We entered class and this girl was twirling her hair and giving me dirty looks. She whispered some thing to her friend and they both started laughing at us.

Me and leena took a seat at the middle section. We took out our things and that girl came up to us.

"Fresh meat ae?" She smirked
"Nah then raw, just like you " Leena replied giving a smirk
"Can we help you?" I asked her
"Actually yes, is Deen your boyfriend?" She asked very suspicious
"Noo... Where did you hear that from?" I asked in shock
"He's been telling everyone that" she said nodding her head
"Noo way! I am single and always have been!" I said storming out of class and going to where Deen was sitting.

"Why are you telling everyone that im your girlfriend?!?!?" I shouted at him
"Oh, because you are.." He said rubbing my cheek.
"I WILL NEVER EVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" i whispered that last bit
"Its not up to you" he said smirking
"Yes it is!" Don said stepping in front of him.
"Stay out of this!" He pushed him
"Stay away from her! Or else something else will be coming your way" he said in a real sharp voice that made Deen think twice.

"Lets go Dney" he said leading us to the class.
I went and sat at my seat and don sat beside me. Leena gave me a look as in who is he. They were both sitting beside me but on each side of mine.
"Look I'm sorry you had to go through that, but i could have handled it" i say trying i act like i could and i knew i could.
"No way its fine, since we are going to be spending time together, I'm going to look after you" he said smirking.
"Okay.... Creep" i laughed and he laughed too

Deen was just staring at us , just glaring and mumbling something.......