chapter 3

ZAK'S POV
I had to tell Yusuf that she said no , and soon they can discuss this. But what I'm worried about is a guy that warned me if I don't stay away from them , they will go double on my sis. They're actual plan is to capture Dney and take her away where this guy called seen wants to marry her.

Deen has no parents, but he has 2 sisters. Deen is usually drunk and Dney knows that but she never mentioned it. I know I can't let this happen to Dney but I can't just try to stop them, I need a well structured plan and for now she's off to America so I know Deen will be quite far from her. And I am way over protective to let her go like that when I know it's going to happen. So I'm making sure she's safe by having a few people keep watch on her.

Deen has guys working for him so he can do things to my sister where ever he is which makes me so angry. But Im making sure no one knows my sister is leaving to America and who she's staying with. I've actually been through what they do, since we used to be old mates. I know right hard to believe.

When I found out he does these things, i had to end the friendship. We just drifted apart.

And right then I got a phone call from an unknown number.
'You know what I'll do Zak, okay? So you better stay out of this or else you might have no family....' And with that he hung up.

I was so worried that I couldn't sleep all night. Of course Deen wanted to marry Dney because he knew her for a while and knows her characteristics so he wanted to marry her. Since Deen has two sisters, he was protective on them but yet he was still that drunk guy that dealt with drugs or something once in a while. Deen made his (oldest) younger sister get married at 16 and made his youngest sister get married at the age of 14. He made them get married to good mates of his because he needed someone to protect them.

They got married at the same time. The youngest one who got married at the age 14 was named Mariam and the older one was named sariya. This let Deen get a better stage on getting drunk and dealing with drugs. Mariam got pregnant at the age of 14 and now she's raising a child. Sariya got pregnant the night she got married and she got a few kids since then.

So now I'm just going to imprecise, and keep Deen away from Dney.

..............................................................................................................................

authors note:

hi guys PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! and i hope you enjoy

lots of love xx