Welcome to Danganronpa!

Start from the beginning

Bruh. Thats it. Just have fun. I mean I can't do much so there's no way to leave for now. I guess I just have to collect everyone's hope fragments and play along. Usami eventually left, leaving us on the beach.

"So what now?" Akane asked.

"Um How about we Introduce ourselves? Since we have to stay here together." I suggested.

"Good Idea." Togami said.

"I'll start My name Is Byakuya Togami, The Ultimate Affluent Progeny."

"My name is TeruTeru Hanamura. On the streets, I'm known as the Ultimate Cook...But could you guys call me the Ultimate Chef instead? It has more of a ... Big-city flavor to it, ya know?"

"Let's see...I'm Mahiru Koizumi, The Ultimate Photographer. I'll be counting on you from now on!"

"My name is Peko Pekoyama, The Ultimate Swordswoman. It's nice to meet you all."

"OOOO Me next! Me next!"

"'I,' 'Buki,' 'Mio,' 'Da!' Put it together and what do you get? Ibuki Mioda! I'm the Ultimate Musician!"

"I'm Hiyoko Saionji, The Ultimate Traditional Dancer."

"M-My name is Mikan Tsumiki, The Ultimate Nurse. Um...From the bottom of my heart, I hope we can all get along."

"My name...I'm the Ultimate Team Manager, NEKOMARU NIDIA!!!"

"You may call me Gundham Tanaka! The Ultimate Breeder! Remember it well, for it is the name that will one day rule this world!"

"...I'm Nagito Komeada, The Ultimate Lucky Student. It's nice to meet you all."

"I'm Chiaki Nanami, The Ultimate Gamer. Video games are my hobby, and I'm a fan of all genres...Nice to meet you all."

"My name is Sonia Nevermind, The Ultimate Princess. I am a foreign exchange student from a small European kingdom called Novoselic. I may cause trouble here and there, but I hope we can get along well."

"Name's Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, The Ultimate Yakuza...Just so we're clear, I don't plan to act friendly and shit with you guys."

"Name's Kazuichi Soda. I'm the Ultimate Mechanic. Nice to meet ya."

"Yo! The name's Akane Owari, The Ultimate Gymnast! Nice to Meetcha!"

"Um. Im (y/n) (l/n), The Ultimate Psychic. My specialities are Crystals and Tarot cards! It's nice to meet you all and I hope we get along!"

"Um so now what?" Kazuichi lowered his beanie a bit.

"I suggest we go and explore the Island. And meet again later to go over what there is and any important information." Togami Suggested.

"Alright!" Ibuiki said that then ran off.

Everyone else disbanded and left the beach. The only ones staying behind were Nagito, Hajime, Gundham and I. Nagito and Hajime made sense, but why would Gundham stay? He goes to the Airport if I remember correctly.

"You Mortal!"

"huh!?" Why is this mans talking to me?

"You said you were a Psychic correct?"

"Um yeah! I do all that psychic stuff but I prefer to use crystals and tarot cards!"

"Kehehehe so I assume you know who I am! Good Good. You could prove to be a good ally."

"oh I see! Well I hope I can be of use, Dark lord!" I decided to play along. I mean I always dreamed of that so gotta make the most of it until I leave!