Welcome to Danganronpa!

Start from the beginning

"....Eh?" He replies.

"Um...are you feeling alright? You look quite pale?" Think that was Sonia talking.

Do I really need to listen to them? I already know how this plays out. So I wouldn't really need to listen, right?

Yeahhh. It'll be fine.........Hopefullyyy.

Zoning out through their conversation, You heard Usami's voice ring through out the classroom. Damn I zoned out that much. Go off I guess lol.

"Hey, fatass...Why'd you make that cutesy voice all of a sudden?" Fuyuhiko asked him.

"I won't dispute your blunt remark about my weight. But that voice you just heard was not mine..." Twogami replied with. er Togami.

"...Huh? Then whose is it?" Akane questioned.

"um, it's actually mine!" Usami replied with.

Ah yes. Usami. She was great to be honest. It's just that Monokuma kinda ruined her rep and made everyone hate her. I liked her still despite that. Finally sitting up all the way, excited for said robotic-bunny to appear.

"Who's there!? Where are you!?" Nekomaru yelled out. Damn Love you dude but chill with the yelling.

"It sounds like it came from behind the teacher's desk..." Chiaki.

Everyone put their attention to said teachers desk, curious to see who was speaking.

"All right! I see everyone has arrived! Let's begin!"

Usami then appeared doing her little cutesy entrance. (I tried to find the clip by itself but I couldn't sorry!)

Everyone was very confused by Usamis appearance. Akane even called her a chihuahua. She clarifies shes a rabbit. You know. Bruh like can they speed up this plot. Alright so Now shes letting the classroom fall apart. The sun is blinding. Wait everyone else is standing up. Should I stand up too? hmmm, why not? I stood up so I wouldn't look like an outcast. hm my backpack feels heavy. I should check it out while everyone's talking. Oh look hajime fainted. I hope he's okay. I know he ends up being okay but like still. Mans just passed out. Back to my bag. I open it up to see a small bag inside, a deck of what seems to be tarot cards, and a piece of paper. Everyone ganging up on usami. asking about our current situation. Her explaining. I shall use this to my advantage and check out the smaller bag and piece of paper.

Picking the bag first, It seems to be a dark red velvet drawstring pouch. And Inside is a variety of crystals. Closing it and picking the piece of paper next, you open it up and notice writing on it.

'Welcome (y/n) to the world of Danganronpa. You must have some questions which is reasonable. How you got here is irrelevant! Basically Just enjoy this once in a lifetime chance and have fun while your here! Now your probably wondering, Am I going to die here? Why of course.....Not! Hahah got you! But you're safe here! Your currently in the game yes, but you're in the island mode. Where monokuma loses to usami and no killing game ever happens. Now to blend in, You are also an ultimate student just like the others. You are the super highschool level psychic. Since you would have known how things would have happened in the killing game, and you know so much about the game it just fits. You were also provided with tarot cards and crystals to blend in some more. You are allowed to say stuff to the students but we do have limits. If you reveal too much you will get a majorrr headache and a small fever along with it. Now you can't die from it but it's just a consequence and a safety kind of move. And when someone asks you how you know something, Just say that the universe is telling you! So yeah just have fun and collect the hope fragments like you normally would. You also get letter every now and then if I have anything important to tell you so Have fun!'