Dream's Favorite Pizza Flavor Issssss

Start from the beginning

He wheezed, although I didn't think I said anything funny enough for such a reaction. He flopped down on the bed, ruining the creaseless sheets.

"I don't know," He said, his voice high pitched through his laughs, "I just do. What do you think of the place?"

"Smaller than you said."

"Heh, yeah," He stared up at the ceiling. His smile faded away. "I should've told you I lived in a shed. That way it would exceed your expectations."

"It's not a terrible place, Dream. It's actually a really nice house. I just don't get why you'd lie about where you live knowing I was coming over."

"Because I told you all of that before your visa got approved, and I honestly didn't think it would get approved."

"You didn't?" I sat down in his black and gray gamer chair. It was really comfortable, and I knew he sat in it often. It was still warm.

"Well no. We needed proof that we're in love and marrying for love. Kind of hard to lie about that. And actual couples get rejected all the time, so I just thought we'd get caught considering we're only marrying for the visa."

"I guess we're just good liars."

He chuckled, "That's not a good thing, George."

"Good thing for me, though. I'm in America! Speaking of which, what's Sapnap doing here, by the way?" I asked, remembering Sapnap was downstairs alone; Probably entertained enough by the cat to not come up.

He shrugged, "I just thought you'd find it awkward with it just being the two of us, so I flew Sapnap over to keep us company. It's a little surprise. Do you like it?"

"Yeah, and this is cool. The dream team's all together."

He laughed, "Yeah! Our first reunion. But I also brought him because we need a witness when we get married."

"Why not just your mom or something?"

"She doesn't know," He said slowly. Before I could say anything in return, he quickly got up and looked me in the eyes. "I cleared out a few of my drawers for you to put your clothes in." He walked over to his wardrobe of six drawers and pulled out all the drawers on the right side to show that they were all empty.

"Can I unpack tomorrow?" I asked, leaning back in his gamer chair and swaying back and forth.

He laughed, "It's only three. But fine, just sleep. You had a long flight, it's like nighttime where you live, you're probably terribly jetlagged. Just sleep on the right side."

I rolled my eyes as he left. He grabbed the door knob and looked at me with a grin as he shut the door. I kicked off my shoes and crawled under the blanket. Just to spite him, I decided to sleep on the left side. The moment my head hit the pillow, I suddenly realized just how sleepy I was. With falling asleep at four only to wake up at seven and staying awake the entire flight, all my lost energy had accumulated and allowed me to sleep.

***

I woke up to what felt like the middle of the night, except Dream wasn't next to me, and there was still some sun peeking out of Dream's thin silky white curtains. I heard a tiny meow from the other side of me. When I sat up, Patches was sitting on the foot of the right side of the bed. I assumed that to be her spot. When I patted my lap, she meowed again and curled into my lap. My heart absolutely melted. I loved my dog back home more than any other pet, but I had to admit that Dream's cat was pretty cute. She nuzzled her head against my leg as I ran my hand through her fluffy fur.

"Do you want to go with your dad?" I asked her. I scooped the small marble cat into my hands and kicked the blankets off me. Together, Patches and I went down the darkened hallway and down the stairs to the light. The closer I got, the clearer the voices down the hall became. I entered the living room where Dream and Sapnap were talking. Sapnap had his head rested on Dream's lap as Dream stroked his hair absentmindedly. The two talked about whatever they were talking about as Spongebob Squarepants played on the television.

It was like I had walked into something I wasn't supposed to see. My heart did a flip as I cleared my throat. They both looked at me.

"Are you guys watching Spongebob?" I asked, setting Patches down on the carpet. She immediately dashed to her owner and pawed at his leg.

"Finally, you're up," Dream said. "We're bingewatching. We're watching the Pizza Delivery episode."

"I love this episode!" Sapnap screeched, sitting up and offering me a seat next to him. The moment his head left Dream's lap, Patches took his place.

"What time is it?" I asked, plopping down next to them.

"Six," Dream said. "We ordered pizza. You like pineapple, right?" He kicked the pizza box that rested on the coffee table toward me.

"Yeah." There was no pineapple pizza inside. Rather it was the classic pepperoni, and there were only two left.

Dream swatted Sapnap on the shoulder with a hard laugh, "See! I told you!"

Sapnap groaned, pulling out his wallet and a ten. "How'd you even know?"

Dream took the bill with a grin. "He ordered it when I came over to visit him."

"You remember that?" I asked. I didn't even remember that. That was over a year ago. I grabbed a slice and sat down back next to Sapnap.

He chuckled, "Yeah. Do you remember what I ordered?"

"Not pineapple." No, of course I didn't remember. Rather than focusing on insignificant details like what toppings he ordered at Pizza Hut, I focused more on the actual moment. I focused on the fact my best friend traveled across the world just to see me. I wasn't sure the next time I'd be seeing him. I focused on his hazel-green eyes and his fluffy dirty blond hair. I even took a mental picture of his smile to take with me when he left.

He bit his lip through his permanent smile, "Yeah. Close enough."

"Wait, what is it?" I asked.

He bit his lip. "Sausage."

"Oh," I smirked.

"George, stop."

I shrugged. "What? I knew there was a reason you agreed to marry me."

I had never seen Dream blush that hard. It was usually light tints of pink that was so barely visible that it was easy to convince myself that it was all in my head, but not this time. He laughed, but his face turned a bright red that caused him to stand up and leave the room.

"George!!" He had cried from the kitchen. I thought I was going to choke on my pizza slice since I was laughing so hard. But I didn't, and Dream didn't return until he had finally heard me stop laughing. When he sat down, he looked at me and started laughing again. "You are such an idiot."

"My favorite's pepperoni, by the way. In case anyone was wondering," Sapnap said before growing quiet again.

"I already knew," Dream said as if it made him a better friend than me. He had that cocky grin he always had when he talked about literally anything that he had leverage over. Manhunts, Minecraft Championships, and now Sapnap knowledge.

"Well you know what, Dream?" I said.

"What?"

"You're not alone behind a screen anymore. You can't hide anything anymore," I replied rather smugly.

"Yeah? Well good thing I have nothing to hide."

I looked at the blush across his face that was still there, albeit fainter than before. "Yeah. Good."

=====
Hiiiiii

Sooo poor Sapnap lol he became a third wheel in the end. I promise he won't be just pushed aside in the future chapters. Samsung Refrigerator deserves more than that.

Omg this took so long to write. I kid you not I have been wanting to get this chapter out all week but the hours just kept running out. But it's a-okay becuz it's out now :D