The Church of Seiros:

Start from the beginning

"Hey" Sylvain called out from behind them "Now is not the time for this" he said in a serious voice "Hurry up and lead us to victory" he added.

Mercedes smiled; Sylvain was right they couldn't afford to be distracted.

Ingrid:

It was a little weird.

When Ingrid thought about it, how quickly things changed.

One week ago, they had been focusing their efforts on the Empire, preparing to obliterate their forces with the joint army of the Kingdom and Alliance and yet... Here they are.

Fighting alongside the former Emperor nonetheless and her second in command.

No...

Weird didn't even begin to cover it.

"Ingrid are you injured?" Mercedes asked.

Ah, right. Now is not the place to let her thoughts go idle.

Ingrid nodded her head, "No, Mercedes I am alright" she said "Although, Sylvain did take quite the hit a bit ago" she added.

Mercedes frowned at Sylvain, "Why didn't you say anything?!" she scolded.

Sylvain shrugged and remained silent.

He'd been like that lately, it seemed as if he were a mile away some days.

Ingrid will be sure to press him about it later on, they need to fight first.

"They are sending their Pegasus fliers to greet us," Hubert said.

Claude nodded, "No, worries I can handle them" he said "Too bad Bernadetta isn't here to help" he added.

"You need to focus, Claude," Edelgard said sternly.

Claude shook his head but remained silent. He must have realized it wasn't worth arguing against.

Once the Pegasus riders were in range, he fired his arrows at them, it hurt Ingrid a bit to see such a majestic beast such as a Pegasus slain.

She just hoped none of them were Galatea Pegasus's.

"Brace yourselves everyone" Claude called out "More soldiers are heading our way" he added.

Sylvain rushed beside Claude so that he could fire spells at them from a distance so by the time they reached them, it would be no hassle to take them down.

Ingrid watched as Edelgard destroyed a blockade that was covering a part of where they were.

She is going to advance.

Ingrid lifted her Relic and followed after her.

Church soldiers soon began to advance on the two of them. Ingrid swung her lance at a nearby soldier.

"Ingrid duck" A voice shouted from behind her and she listened, narrowly dodging a fire ball which hit her enemy square in the chest. They fell to the ground.

Ingrid turned around to see Sylvain smiling at her, "Good thing you listened, huh?" he said.

Ingrid frowned at him, "Do you realize how risky that was" she said sternly.

"We'll argue later" Sylvain said and raised the Lance of Ruins, "Right now we have bigger problems" he added.

"Where the hell is Seteth pulling these troops out of?" Claude said in an annoyed tone.

"No use whining over it" Edelgard said sternly "We must keep moving forward" she added.

Claude frowned, "Well obviously" he said "But that doesn't mean that I can't complain a bit" he added.