Phone drama - Part 2

Start from the beginning

L: Kyle! Push it

K: (thrusts slightly) Push what Ly?

L: Push your cock inside me Kyle. I need you

K: You mean this hard cock you've been teasing all day?

L: (bites her lips) Yeah....god I am so ready right now

Kyle can't resist her anymore he pushes himself in her slowly knowing it always takes her a few minutes to adjust to his massiveness which fuels his ego. Looking at Lydia with penetrating eyes he pushes himself inside her inch by inch.

K: Ly you feel so tight, so fucking good

Lydia closes her eyes as the pleasure of him filling her up takes over her. She moans gripping onto his shoulders as he continues his journey into her depths.

K: Look at me Ly, watch me while I make love to you

Lydia struggles to keep her eyes open then when she finally does she sees a completely different Kyle. One that it looking at her with so much love he is melting her heart. 

Never leaving her gaze Kyle grunts when he's finally all the way inside her. He stills watching her expression of pure bliss as her tight channel stretches to accommodate his member.

L: (moans) Do you have to be so big?

K: (smirks) Baby is this cock too much for you?

L: (giggles) What if I said yes?

K: Hmm... well too bad for you (pulls out to slam back in) I need to be all the way inside you Ly. I could live inside you baby

L: (yelps) Kyle!

K: (worried) What? Was that too hard?

L: (giggles) No I'm fine, you said you wanted to make love to me

K: I do baby. Your so sexy it's really hard to not slam into you. Fucking pump into you constantly

L: Kyle just move

K: Is that what you want? You want it hard and rough?

L: Yeah

Kyle: yeah

Kyle pulls back again only to go in slower but deep, making her feel every inch of his girth again and again.

K: Keep your eyes open princess. I want to treasure this with you

L: Kyle don't stop, keep moving like that

Kyle obeys pulling almost all the way out of her only to go back in slower but deep each time. After a few minutes of watching her in ecstasy taking all of him inside her Lydia feels the warmth building up in her body.

L: Kyle I'm getting there

K: Already?

L: I didn't think you could get me there so fast but when your going so (moan) ...slow

K: (smirks) Never (thrust) underestimate (thrust) me (thrust) again (thrust)

Lydia can't do anything except moan louder as she gets closer to the delightful bliss with Kyle's superb skill. Kyle pumps in deep a few more times before Lydia screams falling apart clenching around Kyle.

K: Lydia. Not yet don't make me cum. I want to give you more baby

L: Kyle.....Kyle.....eerrhh Kyle

K: (whispers in her ear as he kisses her ear lobes) Let go Ly, let it all go. I got you.

He stills inside her for a moments while she rides out her orgasm before he starts to thrust at a steady pace. Kyle looks at her mesmerized by her beautiful face glowing after her orgasm. Lydia continues to squeeze her walls around his still deep thrusting cock.

They keep up the pace moving in synchrony, Lydia now gripping onto his hair as his thrusts get harder.

L: Kyle (pleasured pain) Give it to me baby. Put it all inside me

K: (grunts) Oh yeah! You want it all inside you, huh? You want me to cum deep inside that precious pussy don't you?

L: (eyes closed) hmmm yes!

K: Keep your eyes open Ly. I want you to remember each moment of this, savor it. (Thrusts harder) Fuck I am close

L: (breathless) Me too.....cum Kyle. Cum deep inside me.....give me every last bit.....of...oh god.....oh god Kyle........your.....aaaaaahhhhh......cum

Kyle grabs onto Lydia's  hips as he pumps deep into her, finishing off with a primal cry of her name as his warm seed spills into her warm welcoming womb.

K: Lydia....fuck Lydia.....take it baby....take everything from me

Once Lydia feels his warm seed fill her, she gets pulled into her second orgasm. Clutching onto his shoulders she clamps down on his cock milking him for everything he's got.

Kyle snuzzles his face into her neck as he slowly collapses onto her, careful not to crush her delicate body, still burried deep inside her as his cock goes back to its normal unaroused state.

L: Kyle I love this. I love us like this

K: Lydia I could stay like this forever

L: Don't pull out

K: Okay

They stay that way for a few minutes more then Kyle looks her deep in the eyes before he speaks.

K: Ly I only want you, I am sorry you had to see what I was like before. You're all I need

L: Never hurt me

K: I never will Ly. Now if I stay like this I'm going to be ready to go again and from the looks of it you are exhausted.

Lydia giggles at his words. He kisses her forehead as he moves to her side pulling her to his chest. They both drift off to sleep a few seconds later worn out from thier activities.

How was that steaminess? Love these two characters.