Kissed

Chapter 16 - Kissed

This chapter is rated T for content but may have some steaminess.

Kyle smiles knowing that she has feelings for him too. Her back handed compliment has given him a big head and he pulls her closer to him, then pulling her hand to his stomach he whispers in her ear.

K:  (raspy) Do you trust me?

His warm breathe along with his deep sexy voice sends shivers down her spine exciting her. She can feel herself getting moist between her legs as he continues to caress her knees with his knuckles.

L: (breathless) Yes! I do

K: (moving his hands further up her leg) Do you want me?

L: Eeer....

Kyle pulls her by her hips forcefully further into his lap.

K: I asked (gritted teeth) Do you want me?

L: ( moans lightly) I do, do you?

Kyle moves her hand lower so she can feel his erection, she jumps feeling the hard bulge. Kyle is even more turned on by her shyness accompanied by her widened eyes and parted lips. 

K: (licks her ear) Do you have your answer?

L: (flustered) Hmmm....Eer yeah.

Lydia is so aroused right now she wants to rip his clothes off and straddle him right there in their booth but she knows she has to resist. He leaves a trail of kisses on her neck causing her to shift her body slightly gliding on top of him now sitting fully on his lap. She moves her hands around the back of his neck holding herself right at his face. She wants him so desperately but she's not sure what this means for her relationship with Tyler. As Kyle moves in to kiss her she moves back slightly whispering.

L: I'm scared Kyle!

Kyle knows she is thinking ahead of what this means for her if she takes the next step.

K: Don't be scared Ly.

L: (looks longingly) Kyle!

Kyle presses his soft thin lips on her fuller pouty ones. The second their lips touch Lydia feels a spark though her whole body as though it's been ignited. Kyle pulls her closer on his lap so she is now sitting on him with both her legs between his. She can feel his growing erection which excites her more, as she rubs herself against him gently making him much harder than he was a moment ago.

Their kiss is deep, passionate causing almost the entire bar to stare at them. Lydia continues to stroke the back of his head pulling him closer as Kyle moves his hands gripping her waist. She feels like ecstacy on him, her soft skin inviting him to feel more of her. He wants to take her home, rip her clothes off and fuck her hard but he doesn't want to scare her off. So as he breaks their kiss he just whispers in her ear.

K: I want you Lydia, I want you so badly.

L: Hmmmm

K: (deep raspy voice) You feel how badly I want you right? 

L: (nods) Errrr.... yes!

K: Come home with me Ly. I need you!

L: (reality hits her) I can't, not now. I want you Kyle but I need time.

K: (huffs under his breath) Yeah okay I understand.

Kyle offers to walk her home but she insists she will be fine. His chivalrous side doesn't want to step on her empowered side so he suggests.

K: How about I walk you to your block so I can see that you've gotten home safely? I'll leave after that.

Lydia is touched that he is so considerate, she loves that he is protective of her just as he is of his team. She agrees to let him walk her but wants to assert she can take care of herself.

L: Okay only till we get to my block. Don't want you thinking I'm some dumb damsel.

K: You are far from dumb Lydia, I would never think that of you.

As they part ways Kyle grabs her hand squeezing it, she tilts her head then smiles lovingly at him. She knows he desperately wants to kiss her again but is resisting because she is on her block at this very exposed location. She gently kisses him in the cheek saying.

L: Thank you Kyle

K: For what?

L: Walking me home and eer....not judging or hating me but most of all for being honest with me.

Kyle nods as he watches her walk away from him and into her building. She looks back waving her hand at him, once she is safely inside he puts his hands in his pockets making his own way home.  

So? How do you like the story so far? Things are about to really heat up between these two.