30: Touching Her Ver 3: Pt 2

Dennis X My Oc's Molly & Elizabeth (This is a version 3 Part 2 of the one shot "Touching Her" With my Oc Molly. But this version is with my Oc Elizabeth and Molly in this second part)

Dennis jumps, trying to sit up. "Hey!!" He yells, hoping it's a hotel employee. "In here!"

"Oh stop, you're a kidnapper to you know and it's just my little friend" She giggles.

Elizabeth sighs and gives Dennis a quick kiss before getting up and then she slips her robe on and goes around the corner to the door.

Dennis curses under his breath. So much for escaping from this twisted woman.

*Talking around the corner to someone* "Well, I wondered when you would get here. I'm eager to go out tonight."

"I'm sorry Elizabeth, I had to finish cheer leading practice and I had to take a taxi and I packed some things too." Molly replies.

"Well that's okay. I'm not mad, here come on, he's in here."

Elizabeth walks back into the room and Molly comes in after her.

Dennis immediately is captivated by Molly. She's so young, so pretty, and apparently a cheerleader. Dennis looks away from her before it's obvious and glared back at Elizabeth. "Oh, great." He sneers. "Another impure."

Elizabeth scoffs. Molly looks over at Elizabeth "Um, why is he tied again?" she wonders. Elizabeth laughs "I told you this.. Because he wants to kill me or something. He doesn't trust me."

"Oh okay" Molly replies and goes over to Dennis and smiles at him. "Hi, I'm Molly, I'll be watching you tonight while Lizzy is out"

Dennis doesn't look at Molly. Maybe while the main impure is gone he could get the younger girl to untie him.

"Omg.." She says quietly. "I know who you are.." Molly gets a bit closer and looks at his face more. Elizabeth raises an eyebrow "What are you talking about Molly?"

Dennis looks at her, waiting for her to say it.

"He's that Crumb guy from the news!" She says excitedly and smiles. "Which one are you?"

Dennis is surprised how excited she sounds. Perhaps she's one of those weird fan girls. "None of your business." He snaps. He's grateful all of Kevin's records are sealed and are not public knowledge so she doesn't know who he is.

Elizabeth just rolls her eyes "Okay I'm going, I have to go get high tonight or I'll have another spell. Later, I'll be back sometime in the morning." She kisses Molly on the forehead and hugs her. "Now do what I told you to do and go by the list okay"

"I will don't worry. You know I'm a great babysitter" Molly replies. Elizabeth leaves for the night.

Dennis stays still, waiting for Molly's next move.

She turns to him and smiles big. "Soo.. are you hungry?"

"No." He says curtly. "My wrists hurt."

"Yeah I'm sorry about that, do you need a pain pill?" She asks in a worried voice.

"I need my wrists to be untied." He tells her

"I can't do that..I'll get in trouble."

"She's not here." Dennis coaxes her.

"Well, I might make them a bit more loose a little but not right now." She quickly gets up and grabs some clothes out of her night bag and walks around the corner.