Hearing his name Error look up from his mountain of sweets. Did he have to do that during his date?

They may cuddle sometimes with Ink but doing it publicly... no way. Blushing he look back to his cake, quickly lowering their number.

Guessing his brother's thinking, Geno chuckles trying to get away from Reaper's grasp.

-"You don't have to do PDA. Not everyone like it."

-"PdA?" Error asks his mouth full of chocolate.

-"Public Display of Affection." Reaper said placing a hand on the opposite cheek of his boyfriend, turning Geno toward him before kissing him. "Like this~"

Blushing Geno push his fiancé's face with the palm of his hand.

-"Yeah things like that." coughing slightly he continued. "But you don't have to. Maybe some small talks first? How is the cake?" Geno asks as he took a bite of his own cake.

-"HmMmM It'$ EdiBle." Error hummed after swallowing another whole piece making the skeletons in front of him chuckle.

They were disturbed in their peace by a loud booming voice.

-"ERROR!!!"

All three skeletons turned to see blue running toward them and Killer behind with a surprise face whispering in disbelief.

-"He really is here..."

Geno was the first one to break the stupor they had fall in.

-"And who are You to disturb us like that in the middle of our date?"

-"It'S NoT a dAtE!" Error quickly interjected but was totally ignore.

-"OH! SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW. MY NAME IS BLUE! AND... I NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO ERROR... FOR WHAT I'VE DONE..."

-"Wait you're Blue? I heard a lot about you from Goth. Thank you for being a good friend of him. We almost met before, but you seemed quite busy." Geno said finishing by chuckling softly remembering the disbelief look of his brother before being dragged away.

-"WELL OF COURSE I WOULD BE FRIEND WITH GOTH! HE IS A REALLY NICE! AND IT'S ABOUT THE ERRORNAPING ACTUALLY..." He then turns toward Error fiddling with his gloved hands, "I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT ERROR, I DIDN'T THOUGHT YOU WOULD REACT LIKE THAT AND... I JUST WANTED TO BE FRIEND WITH YOU LIKE INK BUT I RUINED EVERYTHING. I'M TRULY SORRY!"

After Blue's monologue everyone turned toward Error curiously.

The destroyer didn't know how to react, after Ink, even Blue was apologizing to him? Before he could respond, Death bust in.

-"'React like that?' What exactly happened?"

-"WELL-" Blue started but was cut short by a blushing Error, standing up slamming his hands on the table.

-"N-nOthing HaPpenEd!" He couldn't let his brother, his brother's boyfriend and Killer know he freak out because of Blue. It was way too embarrassing. "Le7's NoT TaLk AbOut It!"

-"BUT-"

-"It'S OkAy I fOrg1vE YoU. Th3rE HapPy?" He cut him again throwing his arms in the air before crossing them and sitting down.

He thought about what other people could do with this information. He would prefer if he doesn't have to be on edge every time he goes out for someone kidnapping him like he was in his old multiverse.

A silence falls between them all surprised about the destroyer's words except Geno who was warmly smiling at the scowling error.

Then Killer talked a smile on his face.

-"Sooo, you three are on a date?

-"n0!"

-"Yes."

Respond Error and Geno at the same time. The Cheshire smile of Killer get bigger before he adds, leaning on Blue's shoulder.

-"How about we join you?"

-"LIKE A DOUBLE DATE!? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!" Blue said already excited about it.

-"I wouldn't mind, but where will we go?" Reaper asks leaning on his hand on the table.

-"We were windows shopping you could join us?" Killer proposed.

-"WhY ThE H3lL ArE YoU dEcIdInG wHeR3 To gO!? I nEv3r AgRe€ tO AnyThIng!!"

-"Or maybe going to the cinema?" Geno added ignoring Error.

-"HOW ABOUT AN ESCAPE GAME!?" Blue jump in.

-"Maybe the beach?" Reaper wondered out loud.

Error couldn't believe it; they were are ignoring him now! He sits down angrily, take his fork, and resumed to eat the numerous cakes still there.

Error may or may not be a little sad. It was supposed to be only Him and his brother, but then Death tag along and now two others squeeze in, may as well invite Ink too... Thinking about the date he's supposed to have tomorrow he blushes.

-"Okay then let's go" came Geno's voice getting Error out of his fantasies for his future date.

-"Wh3reE??" He asked

-"TO THE-" Blue couldn't finish his sentence before Killer stopped him with his hand on his mouth.

-"Let's keep it secret for now it's more fun~"

In the seat opposite to the destroyer Geno nodded before getting up smiling.

-"Come on Error it will be good experience. For future dates."

-"Future dates? So, you're not dating only whitey and blacky?" Killer asks a bone brow up.

-"Wh4t!?¡ N0!" Error rejected him but may have worsen things.

Giggling Geno only sang a maybe before grasping Error hand getting out of the booth Reaper following them out.

Error sigh, Geno was unstoppable, and the others didn't help at all. It was more an outing with friends than a real date now. But even he never had those sorts of things, it may be fun.

With a small smile Error follow Geno, a little less reluctantly outside the cafe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! More than 7k thank you so much!!♡ ><♡
Sorry for the late update ^^'
If you have things you wanted to see for their double date please don't hesitate to give me ideas ^^