17

He had totally forgot. He had time before, how did it passed so quickly!

After breakfast, PJ had gone to his room and the remaining two adults were hugging on the couch. Both in their own thoughts.

Maybe because it was fun being with Ink and PJ all day, or maybe because time doesn't really exist in the Ink's house, but now the date was tomorrow, and Error only have the afternoon to ask Geno.

He was a little scare. He did was kidnapped over there.

Plus, he had sworn he would take his revenge. He can't come back to his brother asking advice like that!

He doesn't have time to think about a good method to take revenge! And not asking was out of the question.

Now that Ink and he were dating, he can't fail this! He wants it to be good.

Error was thinking deeply at how to address his questions to his brother.

-"What are you thinking about?" Came Ink's inquisitive voice making the error slightly flinched

He can't say he is nervous for their date... right?

He doesn't want Ink to think he hasn't had a date before. Which he hasn't, but this is not the problem. He needed to say something else.

-"BbeFoRe I wAs KidNaPPeD, I m3t My BroThEr." Like that Error doesn't talk about the reason he is anxious, and Ink will know about his brother.

Ink's eye instantly shines brighter, both eye lights stars.

-"You have a brother!? Who is it? I need to meet them as your boyfriend! We could invite them home!"

The enthusiastic tone of the creator makes Error blush.

-"MmaYbE lAtEr? I-i StiLl Ne3d T0 AsK HiM SomEthInG..."

Ink wasn't an idiot, well most of the time he was but he still was observant. Error's fidgety attitude and the frown on his face he had since they started cuddling, something was wrong.

-"Sooo, you need to go?" A blue drop appeared in his eye lights.

He didn't want to let Error go. But he couldn't force him here, he doesn't want to force Error to nothing. He has promised it.

At the same time Error didn't want to separate from Ink's embrace either, but he did need to go. Leaning a little more on Ink's side before responding.

-"YyEaH. SoRrY."

-"You don't have to apologize! We can continue to cuddle when you come back." Ink state making the faint blush on the error's cheeks accentuate.

-"Yy3Ah" The destroyer get up and open a portal then freeze.

Before passing through the portal he turns to Ink who was looking at him head tilt to the side.

He quickly goes back to Ink, giving him a quick kiss.

Blushing he muttered a 'bye' before traversing the portal.

Error had transported a little too far away from the light patch. Sighing he started to walk.

Ultimately, he hasn't found anything for revenge. If he wants to ask advice taking revenge now would be a bad move.

Thankfully, revenge is better served cold.

Getting close to the grass patch he couldn't help the small smile on his face when he sees his brother there.

He really couldn't believe he get a brother. Hasn't he said there was another one too? That was a question for another time.

This time before he could say anything Geno noticed him, turning around smiling at him.