-"Come on let's go in."

-"I sTiLl HavEn'7 D3cIdE!!" Error cried while being dragged by the sleeve inside by Gen, 'Reaps' following them.

Cherry groaned. She knew she should have taken a place inside today. She wanted to keep observing the interesting trio's drama.

Title: 'Will Error be tease to death for his chocolate drink' chuckling Cherry turn her gaze back to the street.

Skeleton monsters were rare but always seems to be the more interesting ones.

Speaking of which, today might be her lucky day. She could see two other skeleton monsters on the other side of the street.

One has dark eye sockets, but not the same black as Blac- Reaps. There were black tears rolling down his cheeks too. Was he crying? But a big smug smile was on his face. Was it a weird condition, like endless black goopy crying?

He was wearing a blue jacket over a black turtleneck. Black pants and sneakers. Cherry was curious about the red circle over his chest.

The second skeleton was a lot simpler. Wearing a grey shirt with black pants and sneakers. The bandana around his neck matching his big blue eye lights.

Cherry tried to guess their relationship. They seem to be close, maybe friends...or boyfriends? and... they were coming this way.

The blue one was walking so quickly he may be quicker than Cherry if she run. Behind him the crying skeleton was trotting on his step calling out to him.

-"Lil' Blue you sure you saw them? I mean ain't the Geno guy locked and unable to get out?"

'Blue' was ignoring his friend's call focused on his path.

-"Come on Blue~ What would even the destroyer do here?"

The destroyer? Was that Error he was talking about? Were they game mates too? She took a sip; she really should have taken that sit inside.

-"I DON'T KNOW BUT IF IT IS HIM, I NEED TO APOLOGIZE. I'M SORRY TO DO THAT DURING OUR DATE KILLER..."

So, they are boyfriends. What a strange name she thought, the blue guy doesn't seem to control his voice much. 'Killer' shrugged they were now both in front of the shop's door.

-"It's okay, if it makes you feel better, I'm all for it. The boss did say to not attack him on sight, but still let's be prudent ok?"

Smiling sadly Blue nodded before opening the door and both skeletons enter the shop

Sighing Cherry goes to take another sip, that was the end of her drink. She assembles her stuff in her backpack then get up. Time to go back to her skeleton.

.
.
.

-"Come on just one~" Geno sing leaning across the table fork in hand.

-"N0!¡ Go bUy YoUr OwN!" Error screeched protecting the cakes he bought.

-"But it's tastier if it's someone else's." The glitch pout as he sits down and steal some from Reaper's plate.

-"I d0N'7 CarE. It'S MiNe." Error hisses at the second try from his brother.

-"But not only the drink all your cake is chocolatey. Isn't that too much?" Reaper state smiling at Geno's pout.

-"If YoU ThOugHt ThAt YoU DiDn'T GrAsP ThE GrEaTnEsS Of ChoCoLaTe." The destroyer said proudly before stabbing a piece of said chocolate cake and putting it whole in his mouth.

-"How di- you know what never mind." Reaper began before hugging Geno next to him.

-"Reaps, I do love your hugs but like this Error is more of a third wheel while it's supposed to be his test-date."