Harry muttered a small 'oh' while Rose grinned brightly at them.

"I'm really happy for you," Rose told them.

"Thanks," James replied, his eyes glancing to his son. The atmosphere grew awkward until the fireplace lit up again. Sirius, Marlene, Sebastian, and Arabella all stumbled out.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," Rose groaned. Sirius was wearing a dog costume that looked ridiculous while Marlene was wearing a bumblebee costume. Sebastian was wearing a dinosaur costume and Arabella was wearing a princess dress.

"Rose doesn't like our costumes," James said to Sirius, who let out an offended gasp.

"Our costumes are great!" Sirius said. Rose just snorted in amusement and moved to sit on the floor next to Jamie, her back on Harry's legs. Sebastian and Arabella had gone to him immediately and were playing with his toys as well.

"They look ridiculous," Marlene said. It was obvious that she was on the same page as Rose.

"I just won't walk with you if that's how you're going to act," Sirius responded.

"Please don't walk with me," Marlene said, sitting down next to Rose to play with Jamie. Sebastian crawled into Marlene's lap and started handing Rose multiple toys as he talked too fast for anyone to understand. Rose would just place all the toys back where Jamie could reach them, but Sebastian didn't seem to notice.

"Where do you reckon Moony is?" James asked. The question was answered when the fireplace went green again and the family of three stepped out.

The room was silent as the Lupin family and the younger Potter family gasped at each other. The Lupin's were wearing the exact same costumes as Rose, Harry and Jamie.

"I'm not changing," Harry and Remus said at the same time.

"Me either. I look hot," Rose and Tonks said at the same time.

"Looks like you have a problem," Lily said.

"I thought you were going as a werewolf!" Sirius whined.

"No, that's stupid," Remus responded, causing Sirius and James to start pouting.

"Moony, my favorite godfather and Jamie's favorite grandfather," Rose said pleadingly. "Are you really going to ruin Jamie's first Halloween by wearing the same costume?"

Remus sighed heavily. One look at Rose's puppy dog eyes and he knew that he was going to have to change.

"Fine," Remus said. "We'll change. None of us really like Star Wars anyways."

"Then why'd you wear it?" Harry asked.

"Cause it was the only costume for three people we could find," Tonks explained as she transfigured her white dress into the famous Marylin Monroe dress. She squeezed her eyes shut and turned her hair blonde.

"Moony, come on," James pleaded.

"Do I have to?" Remus asked.

"Yes," Sirius and James said at the same time. Cursing under his breath, Remus transfigured his Han Solo costume into a werewold costume. Everyone burst out laughing at how ridiculous the three men looked.

"What about Teddy?" Tonks asked. The boy, who was dressed as Yoda, was sitting next to Arabella and playing with Jamie's toys.

"Bird!" Teddy answered excitedly. Tonks grinned and used her wand to turn his costume into a bird costume, feathers and all. Teddy let out a happy shriek and clapped his hands, the toy that he was holding falling and hitting Jamie in the forehead. Jamie immediately started wailing. Teddy's eyes grew wide and he slapped his hand over Jamie's mouth to muffle the sound, but it only made him cry louder.