dragons

Hi! So to clear up any confusion about the timeline, it's currently August and Rose got pregnant in June. I probably will get lots of dates wrong, so if there's any major issues with the timeline, let me know and I'll fix it! Thank you!

Rose had never heard Mrs. Weasley or Fleur scream as loud as they did when she told them that she was pregnant. It had been a week since they told their parents, and they had been able to visit a muggle doctor to get ultrasounds to bring to them.

"Our kids are going to be best friends," Fleur cried into Rose's shoulder. Fleur was already almost six months pregnant, so her belly was pushing into Rose's but neither girl cared.

"I'm going to have two babies at once!" Mrs. Weasley cried into Harry's shoulder.

"Molly, let him breath," Mr. Weasley said softly, gently prying his wife off of Harry, only to give the boy a small hug himself.

"I'm so happy for you two," Mr. Weasley said. Fleur finally released Rose from the tight hug, allowing Mrs. Weasley to hug her next.

"Oh, I need to start knitting!" Mrs. Weasley gasped, cutting the hug short as she rushed off to get her knitting supplies.

"Congrats, you two," Bill said. "And to think, the first time you did the baby making was in my house. Kinda gross, if I'm being honest."

"Bill!" Fleur gasped, lightly hitting his chest. He grinned and placed a small kiss to her head as she sat back down next to him. Rose and Harry had told the Weasley family the news during their weekly family dinner, so their dessert had been interrupted.

"Fred, can you believe that the little children are gonna have more little children?" George asked. Rose and Harry both rolled their eyes.

"I can't believe it," Fred said. "Actually, with the amount of times that Ron complained about them, I kinda can."

"Shut up," Rose muttered, her ears red.

"Don't worry," George said. "He's just jealous."

"I'll have you know that Natalie and I-"

"Fred," Mr. Weasley warned, cutting him off before he could say something nasty.

"I'm happy for you two," Percy said. Rose and Harry sent him small smiles. They were both slightly upset at him for how he acted during the war, and neither of them enjoyed his company much, but he was at almost every dinner.

"Gin? You good?" Fred asked. Rose frowned when she saw that Ginny was frozen, staring at them in shock.

"A baby?" Ginny asked quietly.

"A baby," Rose repeated. Rose didn't have a second to prepare before Ginny was tackling her in a hug, almost knocking her to the ground.

"I'm gonna be the best aunt ever!" Ginny announced, her arms wrapped tightly around Rose.

"Seeing as Arabella still doesn't want me to have a baby, you're probably right," Rose said with a small laugh.

"Cedric is gonna be so excited when I tell him!" Ginny said. "He's gonna be so upset that he had to go to practice."

"He's going to practice to play quidditch professionally," Bill said with a snort. "I doubt he'll be that upset."

Ginny finally released Rose so that she could glare at her brother.

"Sorry I'm late," Charlie said as he entered the house. At the sound of her son, Mrs. Weasley rejoined the group.

"What took you so long? I was getting worried," Mrs. Weasley asked as she hugged him.