talking

Hi! I don't remember if I ever put the picture of house that I imagine Rose and Harry to live in up, so here it is! In my mind, their house is a little smaller and it has ivy growing over it, but this is basically it!

Rose spent the next two days in the hospital before she was finally allowed to go home. Tillie was absolutely ecstatic to see her and the cat refused to be out of eyesight from Rose, even following her into the bathroom. Harry was barely allowed to touch Rose because anytime he did, Tillie would hiss and scratch him.

"Rose, if that cat scratches me one more time, she's getting kicked out," Harry warned as he clutched his scratched hand. Rose just rolled her eyes as she had heard the threat multiple times over the past two days.

"Harry, it's just a cat," Hermione said with an eye roll as she scooped up Crookshanks. Since Ron still lived with Harry and Rose, Hermione was staying with them until it was safe for her to return to Hogwarts.

"That cat is half demon," Harry said as he glared at the cat, who was receiving pets from Rose.

"Tillie only ever attacks you," Ron said as he sat on the couch next to Hermione. Harry hesitantly sat down next to Rose, watching Tillie as the cat seemed to glare at him. They had decided to have a movie night to try and forget everything that had happened. Rose still couldn't talk, but Harry seemed to know everything that she needed to say.

Rose glanced around the room before looking at Harry.

"What?" Harry asked. Rose mimed eating and Harry let out a chuckle. "Popcorn?"

Rose nodded with a bright smile on her face.

"Where's the popcorn, Ron?" Hermione asked. "You were supposed to make it."

"I got distracted," Ron admitted.

"By what?" Harry asked.

"The auror outside," Ron said, sounding slightly sheepish. "It's not the first time that they've had to protect us, but it's still weird to see random people outside our house."

"It's for the best," Harry said, his arm that was around Rose's waist tightening a little. Rose clapped her hands to get everyone's attention before miming eating and pressing play. Hermione summoned the popcorn into the room as Harry got up to start the movie.

"You've gotten bossy," Ron complained. Hermione gasped loudly and hit him on the back of his head. Rose grabbed a nearby book and threw it at him, hitting him in the middle of the forehead.

"You've got to stop throwing stuff at people," Harry sighed as he sat back down, only to groan when someone knocked on the door.

"Who could that be?" Hermione asked anxiously.