Chapter Eleven

||Albin Magnusson||

It's been over almost three months now and he still couldn't find Natalia. He was overworked every day since now he realized that his original plan of having Natalia marry Eugene was not going to happen. He was afraid that Liliana's reputation would be ruined since there were already rumors of her on the tabloids with Eugene spotted together. Sooner or later he would have to let Liliana know about her sister's whereabouts.

Earlier that morning he had a conversation with his wife—Hilda—who was not satisfied that Liliana will be marrying the son in law that she wanted her daughter to marry, but soon enough she agreed with her husband, as it wasn't a good idea to let Liliana's reputation get ruined. He decided to break the news to Liliana, who probably wasn't going to be happy about it. He dialed her phone number twice no one picked up so he decided to leave her a voicemail.

Hey pumpkin, how is your stay in Greece so far? I hope you are doing well. Natalia is still not yet located and since you have been staying with Eugene for quite some time now, I hope you two are getting along well, getting to know each other more, I hope. I have arranged to have the wedding for you two as soon as possible. Call me when you get a chance, okay, love you.

"You need to rest more," Hilda said while she walked around to wrap her arms around his neck, while he was leaning back in his leather office chair. "The wedding ceremony will be quick and family only." His response came out with a gush of strong emotions. About a year ago he discovered that he was diagnosed with Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).

He was told that he could have a chance of being cured by having a stem cell transplantation which can offer a chance to cure it, but he has very few hopes in himself that he will make it for the next coming decade. He was told that he would be able to live up for almost ten or twenty years if he is fortunate enough. He hasn't told anyone because he doesn't want anyone to worry about him. The wedding must go on. It will at least put his mind to some peace. He rubbed his hands over his wife while looking out to the busy streets. The wedding will happen no matter what.

||Liliana Magnusson||

She went out to the pool area to clear her mind as she wasn't getting any inspiration for sketching, for her upcoming collection. Her mind was only clouded with the aggressive kiss that happened a couple of nights ago. She touched her lips as she had a quick flashback of the heated conversation she had in bed with Eugene.

FLASHBACK

He got on top of her and held both of her arms down. "Mr.Roussos, let go of me." She twisted her arms in his tight grip but it didn't budge. Why was he mad? He was only wasting their time. She thought while trying to breathe evenly while he slowly lowered his face towards her. She turned her head sideways not wanting to meet his burning green eyes. What's with him? Lover? Back home? She didn't have any lovers at all let alone she never dated before. She thought that by saying that she was in love with someone, he would have called the whole marriage off, but unfortunately, he blew up in an aggressive explosion that made her filled with questions of confusion. Her mind automatically stopped thinking the minute his hot lips touch her neck.

"Mr.Roussos, please stop...." She closed her eyes as the soft sensation set her body burning in flames. His lips were burning her alive, leaving her breathless. "It's Eugene." He reminded her with a low to an almost whisper in her ear. "I think we should talk first." She said through each breath that she managed to take. "After this, glykiá mou." He said through the heated kisses that were making her sink further and further into an unbearable feeling. " After, what?" Was the only response that managed to escape her mouth as he pulled her dress down exposing both of her shoulders.