Final Chapter The End of All Sirens (1/4)

Speaking: "Hello."
Thoughts: "Hello."
Yelling: "HELLO."
Action during speech: "hel*punch*"
Morse code/writing on paper: "Hello."

Conqueror POV

The Sirens a force from somewhere out in the universe they drove humanity to the brink. They did is so easily without many problems superior fire power and armor they played with humanity like a toy. Even with the creation of the ship girls and us how are we still alive? Every time I think of the grand armada I saw makes me wonder how we still sail the seas. We are pathetic compared to them even with the Wisdom Cubes it shouldn't have let us turn the tables as much as they have. I believe they are holding out for something they want something from this world from humans and it can't be our ships. They have far better ones lasers, armor, aircraft I just don't see it being as it has been. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock at my door my room on the base was a small place with just enough room for everything I needed. I got up from my bed and went over to the door I was still in my sleeping wear I only just awoken from my dreams. I opened the door and Wales was standing outside she was holding a clothing hanger with a uniform enclosed in plastic or whatever it is that holds them.

Conqueror: "Good morning Wales. What is this?"
Wales: "It's almost noon I know you have the day off but you can't allow yourself to be this careless. I have brought you this it took some time to get it here from the base but here."

Wales hands me the hanger and I take it before I can ask her anything else she walks away leaving me with more questions then before. I shook my head as I closed the door I brought the uniform over to my closet and place it in I didn't open it I had a feeling as to what it is. I then picked up my normal outfit and put it on a number of other allies were arriving on base today after being held up with other missions. I am going to wait atop my ship and see who was making their way in now that's my plan at the very least. I got to the docks and got onto my ship and did some of my plan I saw a number of people entering the base Monarch, Duke of York, and King George V were the few I saw. Before another person approached me the small submarine that followed Bismarck around U-556 got on my ship I turned to the submarine she seem pretty alright with herself. I figured it must be all that time spent with Bismarck she's used to being around big battleships but what's she doing on my ship?

Conqueror: "U-556 what are you doing here?"
U-556: "Oh Conqueror! I was trying to find where the new ships were coming in. I was told I should be there with them helping them into the base."
Conqueror: "They are right there."

I point in the direction she was supposed to go she thanked me and jumped off my ship to head over to the new arrivals I knew why Wales got me the uniform now. I can already hear York and George yelling at me for not wearing my uniform what is it with the King George V class and yelling at me? I chuckle to myself and kept watching the ships enter port the Azur Lane base had grown massive to hold this many ships. After sometime dusk had settled I was still atop my ship relaxing after all the new ships arrived in port their wasn't much for me to do. Another boarded my ship Montana was here this time and he was joined by Reaper and Shadow they brought a table and chairs with them.

Conqueror: "And what are you three doing?"
Shadow: "Well Reaper and Montana have a game room on their ships I would have one if I could but I don't have room for that. We knew you didn't have one so we are getting you one."
Conqueror: "But."
Montana: "No buts this is happening!"
Conqueror: "Fine fine let's go find an empty room I suppose."
Montana: "I'm sure your bridge will do nicely."
Reaper: "I'm sure he tires with his decisions."
Conqueror: "Alright that's enough out of you two come on I'll lead the way."

Us four enter the ship and get to a room and set up the game room on my ship we played a few games one of them we kept shouting out card games on motorcycles for no reason. Then I noticed the time and decided to head back to my room on the base switched to my sleeping wear and went to sleep. Dreams a burden that some carry that others don't mine seem to always have Sirens in them whether it's in combat or not every night they hunt me. I won't let them win but at this end of this war will it be a victory or an empty victory with massive losses on both sides?